Angelina Jolie has double mastectomy

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
She can afford the best plastic surgeons,, so I'm sure reconstructive surgery will have her looking as she always has.

I wonder if she is considering a hysterectomy as well with such a high risk of ovarian cancer. That would be the one I'd worry about as its not as noticeable and many aren't diagnosed until they are terminal.

I kind of suspect "bigger and better things" will appear, it may have played a part in the decision to get the surgery. If she just had the surgery she's just another shallow Hollywood bimbo, but now she's a brave woman, recovering from a tragedy.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I kind of suspect "bigger and better things" will appear, it may have played a part in the decision to get the surgery. If she just had the surgery she's just another shallow Hollywood bimbo, but now she's a brave woman, recovering from a tragedy.

Stay tuned for further developments, huh? Question: If Angie does get "corrective surgery," is she going to go back to her pre-surgery glory, or go bigger? Either way.....MmmHmmHmmHmmHmm.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

What tragedy?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Brad Pitt's parents seem so nice and normal. I wonder if they freaking hate Angelina-psycho?

Im_Me

Look for cutting your boobs off to become all the rage with girlies.

I had 2 (of a total of 2) sisters that had breast cancer. Maybe I should go under the knife....The fact that I would would end up with teen-age girl perky titties is purely an unwanted side effect of a completely medical procedure....