Another day in the life of...

JeJeTe

Happiness
:killingme

Attachments

• rottenecard_67133950_zp2qpdhq24.png
    rottenecard_67133950_zp2qpdhq24.png
    44 KB · Views: 124
I'm thinking this girl needs de-sesitizing therapy.

Put her in a room, strapped to a chair and introduce a couple hundred thousand spiders.

After that, one little spider won't mean much.

sockgirl77

Put her in a room, strapped to a chair and introduce a couple hundred thousand spiders.

Don't forget to put a gas pump or two in there. :yay:

Band-aid came off... :ohwell: Praying the blood doesnt wick up my stocking and make it look like my leg is falling off. avatar29956_50.gif

I don't want to have to explain to my coworkers what happened to me this morning. :cds:

Bump has gone down... It is now a beautiful shade of plum... covered in concealer and powder. :coffee:

SoMDGirl42

Band-aid came off... :ohwell: Praying the blood doesnt wick up my stocking and make it look like my leg is falling off. View attachment 93533

I don't want to have to explain to my coworkers what happened to me this morning. :cds:

Bump has gone down... It is now a beautiful shade of plum... covered in concealer and powder. :coffee:

If the boss notices the cut on your leg, no more dresses for you!!

I really hope he doesn't think your saint of a husband put that lump on your head. :poorbaby:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Strapped to a chair??

I would think the linen closet is close to the door.. and the toilet on the other side of the linen closet..

When the egg sac that the dead spider left behind hatches, and they all crawl out of the linen closet while she's on the throne..

That should have the same effect.. sitting on the throne and 5000 spiders between you and the door!! :yikes:

Strapped to a chair??

I would think the linen closet is close to the door.. and the toilet on the other side of the linen closet..

When the egg sac that the dead spider left behind hatches, and they all crawl out of the linen closet while she's on the throne..

That should have the same effect.. sitting on the throne and 5000 spiders between you and the door!! :yikes:

Evidently, I am not neurotic enough for you all. :coffee: