Anybody know

Beauvue Court, Leonardtown

broke her nose, beat her, tied her up, beat her more, beat her with a blunt object, wrecked his car while leaving, made her come out and help get his car un-stuck, could not get un-stuck, then fled on foot.

I just shake my head that a piece of crap like this exists.

PrepH4U

Event Type: Violation of Probation HearingNotice Date:
Event Date: 03/22/2013Event Time:09:30 AM
Result: Cancelled/VacatedResult Date:03/22/2013

So I see they cancelled his probation hearing for today, but issued a warrant for his arrest instead.

dawn

He better hope the cops get him first! There are many people looking for him, and they are hoping they get to him first! Apparently he worked at Southern States in Charlotte Hall and hasnt been back to work *surprising*. However his co-workers are hoping he does because they are patiently waiting for him, in addition to quite a few others!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
He better hope the cops get him first! There are many people looking for him, and they are hoping they get to him first! Apparently he worked at Southern States in Charlotte Hall and hasnt been back to work *surprising*. However his co-workers are hoping he does because they are patiently waiting for him, in addition to quite a few others!

That guy is in a world of trouble. Curious to see how this ends.

mamatutu

mama to two

Yes, the big tough guy is, obviously, hiding out. It really proves how macho a guy is when he beats a woman to a pulp. I hope he is shaking in his boots.

dawn

Yes, the big tough guy is, obviously, hiding out. It really proves how macho a guy is when he beats a woman to a pulp. I hope he is shaking in his boots.

I hope he is too, I just hope he doesnt get desperate. God knows what his loony mind is capable of doing. :(

mamatutu

mama to two
I hope he is too, I just hope he doesnt get desperate. God knows what his loony mind is capable of doing. :(

That is a good point. We have seen other stories when desperate criminals take out others, before they take themselves out. I will hold good thoughts that he is caught before he does anymore harm.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
From the other thread.
This is the flyer.

Turn yourself in Dumbass. And if you decide to come around my house, I have a little surprise for you.

Nite, nite Matthew.

Attachments

• Hurry.jpg
    Hurry.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 130

Danzig

In the last 6 hours, over 29,000 people have seen the flyer from our Facebook, and over 400 people have shared it on their page. He won't hide for long.

inkah

In the last 6 hours, over 29,000 people have seen the flyer from our Facebook, and over 400 people have shared it on their page. He won't hide for long.

So how did they know who it was? Did the victim know him? Was there video tape? Was the attack personal?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Beauvue Court, Leonardtown

broke her nose, beat her, tied her up, beat her more, beat her with a blunt object, wrecked his car while leaving, made her come out and help get his car un-stuck, could not get un-stuck, then fled on foot.

Wow, what a freaken animal! There's a special place in hell waiting for his low-life azz and I hope he gets there soon. What a waste of oxygen.

Yep I hope he resists arrest! (once they find him) What an effing lowlife!

Agreed! Either that or maybe the coward will simply off himself. Let's just hope he doesn't hurt/kill anyone else before he gets caught or decides to end his pathetic existence.

Wow, all of somd will be happy to hear when he's caught. The victim is so brave to show her face to the world. What an impact she's made on so many people. I'm so incredibly angry about what that POS put her through and I don't even know her. He'll rot in hell, it's just a matter of time. And whoever is hiding the coward deserves to join him there.

mamatutu

mama to two
There should be a bounty on this POS...

I think that he never thought it would go this far; sociopaths think that way. He is in a world of hurt, and probably thinks this could not happen in smibby SoMd. Well, guess what, we are not smibs (whether we are natives or not), and, finally, the hammer may truly come down.

Danzig

Over 41,000 people have seen the flyer from the SMNEWSNET Facebook, and 570 people have shared it on their page.