Anybody know

inkah

:biggrin:

In all seriousness though, he has not been caught. I also do not see a recent case and he's listed as "compliant" on the sex offender registry.

Maryland Sex Offender Registry Search

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=21999

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Ok. So if he is compliant, they know where he is - right? Which must mean that either their records are out of date or they are not looking for him in connection to this case?

So, the kid/man/person who posted the posters of his mom's beat up face had the wrong guy?

sockgirl77

Ok. So if he is compliant, they know where he is - right? Which must mean that either their records are out of date or they are not looking for him in connection to this case?

So, the kid/man/person who posted the posters of his mom's beat up face had the wrong guy?

I have no idea. I'm just posting what I see (don't see) on the internet. :lol:

sockgirl77

but how fast though? that day? in a month or two?

are the calls as up to date as other records?

You will find out as soon as they are released. If they are in Jessup and such, you'll find out when they are released from there...before they are transferred to Pre-Release.

sockgirl77

Does anyone know if they have caught him yet? I have called the numbers on the flyer trying to reach someone to find out, always have to leave a message, and no one ever calls back. I HAVE SEEN HIM AT MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE - I have left that on the message, and STILL no one calls me back. I am really concerned. I have kids.... And I have let this SOB in my house before I knew about who he was/what he did.

301-475-8008, if you cannot get through to the TIPS line.

Also, I'm sending this link to the SMCSO. :yay:

sockgirl77

Just called that number and DID get to talk to a human. She transferred me to someone else who wasn't available.... Again.

I don't want to open a can of worms in my neighborhood. But I want to know how worried I need to be about this guy.... Hopefully I can get some answers and share my info (however vague it may be - I cannot remember the dates of when he was here and when he was in my house...).

Keep your line open. They are very good at returning calls. I PM'd you, BTW.