Anybody know

BernieP

Resident PIA
There should be a bounty on this POS...

There might just be
22 Mar 2013 (WUSA)
LEONARDTOWN, Md. (WUSA9) -- The St. Mary's County Bureau of Criminal Investigations wants your help finding a registered sex offender who is wanted for a home invasion.

Authorities say they are looking for 26-year-old Matthew Scott Hurry. He is wanted for a home invasion on March 18 in the Leonardtown area. Hurry is charged with multiple offenses in relation to the incident.

Authorities noted that Hurry is a registered sex offender known to frequent the Drayden, Hickory Hills, Mechanicsville areas of St. Mary's County and the Nanjemoy area in Charles County.

He is described as a white male who is 5'8" tall, and 150 pounds, according to authorities.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 301-475-4040 or Det./Cpl. David Alexander at 301-475-4200 Ext. 1954. You can also text information to CRIMES (274637) by entering "TIP239" (847239) before your tip or call Crime Solvers at 301-475-3333.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I'm going to say no. Reason being there has been no updates. Usually when they are caught they update. That probably won't be on MD judiciary case search.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm going to say no. Reason being there has been no updates. Usually when they are caught they update. That probably won't be on MD judiciary case search.

If there is a warrant out for him it might be on Case Search.
Then again, Case Search is "variable" - some things don't get updated, others do. It almost seems "free form" that the data each case lists can vary.

sockgirl77

I haven't seen anything on FB about him being caught. I have a few members of the victim's family on my page and they haven't posted anything. I can tell you this much, if the family find's him first...Mr. Hurry's going to get one hell of an ass whooping!

SoMDGirl42

I haven't seen anything on FB about him being caught. I have a few members of the victim's family on my page and they haven't posted anything. I can tell you this much, if the family find's him first...Mr. Hurry's going to get one hell of an ass whooping!

I hope the cops never find him.

I'd prefer the family finds him first, and no one ever finds his body. :coffee:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Not even a piece of it? Like maybe his heart so they can get a DNA match?

If they know he's dead, then they have to llook for the cause of death (i.e. who is respsible). If he isn't found, they just keep looking for him.

Are they looking for Jimmy Hoffa or Jimmy Hoffa's killer(s)?

PRIVATEYE

Event Type: Violation of Probation HearingNotice Date:
Event Date: 03/22/2013Event Time:09:30 AM
Result: Cancelled/VacatedResult Date:03/22/2013

So I see they cancelled his probation hearing for today, but issued a warrant for his arrest instead.

if he hadnt been charged with DUI/DWI, on 1/27/13, the violation of probation hearing wouldnt have been needed. there are no charges pending, or warrants out for this man right now for this beating .... you would think if they suspected him of this, there would be formal charges showing up in md judiciary?

PRIVATEYE

there is a michael lee hurry that has assault 2nd degree charges on him in st. mary's...stemming from 2 incidents on 3/16/13 (violated domestic violence ex parte) and 3/17/13 - assault 2nd degree... just 3 & 4 days prior to the sheriffs dept "lookout". this guy is 33 yrs old though. they are having heck of a time keeping these names straight i'm sure!