Anyone been to a Blue Crabs game?

DuffMan

I have tickets for the Thursday night game, is it a good time? How are the food and beer prices?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I went to one last week with the kids and they had a blast. Beer is 4 bucks and for the three of us, food was $25 (kid's meal, chicken tenders, cheeseburger, fries, soda)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The lil guy and I went to opening night. $5.50 16 oz Blue Moon draft
$3.50 BIG bucket of popcorn
C-burgers less than 5 I think.

For concessions at a sports venue the prices were very reasonable, oh they also have a Guinness stand.:yay:

DuffMan

The lil guy and I went to opening night. $5.50 16 oz Blue Moon draft
$3.50 BIG bucket of popcorn
C-burgers less than 5 I think.

For concessions at a sports venue the prices were very reasonable, oh they also have a Guinness stand.:yay:

Thats cool, usually minor league games have cheaper food and beer but then again you never know. I have four tickets first, 1st row right past the 1st base dugout. I'm sure I will have a good time.

Rael

Supper's Ready
They're a "Triple A" team, I think. Waiting for that call to the majors. :yay: One of these days, I'd like to check out their digs.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

They're a "Triple A" team, I think. Waiting for that call to the majors. :yay: One of these days, I'd like to check out their digs.

Actually, not even AAA.
Its called the Atlantic League I believe? No affiliation to MLB I don't think...let me get a link.

The Atlantic League of Professional Baseball

There is the page if you'd like to read up. I think it is pretty neat having their own little pro league :yay:

I had fun every game I went to. I think I went to 2 or 3 because my GF's dad has an affiliation with the stadium and thus has season tickets :yay: Its a fun time and the food seemed reasonable. Ticket prices aren't bad too if you do have to buy them.

Last edited:
I have tickets for the Thursday night game, is it a good time? How are the food and beer prices?

I went to the first game and liked it. Our seats were 5 rows behind home plate. I'm pretty sure the beer was $5.50 (draft only) and the food was anywhere between $3-$10. Unless you like flat, burnt, fake (yes, fake :lol:) chicken I would not recommend the chicken tenders but my b/f's sausage with peppers and onions was soooo good :yum:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I went to the first game and liked it. Our seats were 5 rows behind home plate. I'm pretty sure the beer was $5.50 (draft only) and the food was anywhere between $3-$10. Unless you like flat, burnt, fake (yes, fake :lol:) chicken I would not recommend the chicken tenders but my b/f's sausage with peppers and onions was soooo good :yum:

The chicken tenders were not that bad. I ate one of my son's and didn't puke. It is the kind of food expected at a ball park, imo.

The chicken tenders were not that bad. I ate one of my son's and didn't puke. It is the kind of food expected at a ball park, imo.

Sounds like your son was lucky, or maybe I was just unlucky because mine were terrible. I'm not saying "Ban the BlueCrabs...there chicken tenders suck!!" or anything. :lmao:

I'm just getting a sausage or hot dog next time :yay:

DuffMan

Actually, not even AAA.
Its called the Atlantic League I believe? No affiliation to MLB I don't think...let me get a link.

The Atlantic League of Professional Baseball

There is the page if you'd like to read up. I think it is pretty neat having their own little pro league :yay:

I had fun every game I went to. I think I went to 2 or 3 because my GF's dad has an affiliation with the stadium and thus has season tickets :yay: Its a fun time and the food seemed reasonable. Ticket prices aren't bad too if you do have to buy them.

Yeah I know they have No affiliation to pro teams. I think they are playing to one day get that pro contract! It does not matter to me it will be cool just to go to a game without having to drive to Baltimore or DC.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Sounds like your son was lucky, or maybe I was just unlucky because mine were terrible. I'm not saying "Ban the BlueCrabs...there chicken tenders suck!!" or anything. :lmao:

I'm just getting a sausage or hot dog next time :yay:

:lol:

I wasn't saying that either. Just the ones we had weren't bad.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Yeah I know they have No affiliation to pro teams. I think they are playing to one day get that pro contract! It does not matter to me it will be cool just to go to a game without having to drive to Baltimore or DC.

I actually think there are a couple ex-pros on the team :shrug:
They were good games that I saw, either way :yay:

I even remember seeing that they had SOMETHING like (I can't remember exactly) pretzel stuffed with crab meat. I could be wrong. I just recall that :lol: They definitely had crab cakes. Those things were too pricey for me though, I stuck with a hot dog :lmao: (it is nice to see "local" specialty items on the menu though, maybe they'll start serving 10oz BLs too? :lol:)

JLS

Haven't been but my office has a skybox, and I won tickets for tomorrow's game so I'm taking a g/f w/me to tomorrow's game!! whoo hooo!!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I have two tickets for Sundays game. I'm gonna take my daughter. I heard that they have a really good kids play area. I hope that its nice.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Thats cool, usually minor league games have cheaper food and beer but then again you never know. I have four tickets first, 1st row right past the 1st base dugout. I'm sure I will have a good time.

Make sure you take a mitt. Foul balls and overthrows coming your way!
We were there opening weekend and had a great time. Almost the same seats and almost swallowed an overthrow to first!
Don't park in front of main building - Fouls go over the roof into parking lot!
Had a great time, kids loved the play area.
Enjoy.
:buddies: