Anyone been to a Blue Crabs game?

Is there a parking fee?
No.

We went to the game on Saturday. Game went into extra ennings and we didn't get fireworks, but we did get the coupons for free box seats to make up for the lack of :bang:. Also got 4 coupons for free WaWa :coffee: because of the game running so late.

dn0121

No.

We went to the game on Saturday. Game went into extra ennings and we didn't get fireworks, but we did get the coupons for free box seats to make up for the lack of :bang:. Also got 4 coupons for free WaWa :coffee: because of the game running so late.

I was there too, and had a great time. The coupons were an added bonus. Remember to bring cash because no credit cards are accepted. I can understand that, but I wish the atm fees were not $3.

I was there too, and had a great time. The coupons were an added bonus. Remember to bring cash because no credit cards are accepted. I can understand that, but I wish the atm fees were not $3.
Friends went before and said CC were accepted. Maybe the newtork was down Saturday?

OldHillcrestGuy

Friends went before and said CC were accepted. Maybe the newtork was down Saturday?

They were only accepting cash last night also. We also got coupons for free coffee from WaWa. Guy came through the stands handing them out and was giving 3-4 per person, guess he felt sorry for us diehard fans it was going on midnight after the long rain delay and there were maybe 200 of us left in the stands, then they were also giving out coupons as you exited the stadium. Im good for the next 8 days at Wawa for coffee.:yahoo:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I think it had more to do with the fact that the ATM was only recently installed. The program said it was "coming soon" so it was new. Without having one before, it would be almost impossible to sell much in the way of concessions.

The souvenir store took CCs.