Anyone been to a Blue Crabs game?

MMDad

Lem Putt
No cost. Other than the price of the ticket to get inside the stadium.

Really? That's great! The Baysox costs $1 for each ride/activity, so free is going to save us some $$$!

We'll be there Saturday night, and we're looking forward to a good time.

AndyMarquisLIVE

No cost. Other than the price of the ticket to get inside the stadium.

Cool. I'm glad you St. Mary's County and Calvert County residents enjoy the new baseball stadium and the low-costs of it for you folks. :yay:

Be sure to thank us Charles County taxpayers next time you come. :howdy:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Well I took my daughter to the game yesterday. She had a BLAST! I had a good time also. It's a nice stadium and good prices. I think it will do pretty good in this area.

Kittykat33

Why me??
I went to the Friday night game. I had a good time also, The only thing that I hated was when they were doing the fireworks, the ashes were coming down on us and getting into our eyes, so we missed some of the fireworks since we were getting ashes out of our eyes. But other then that we all had a good time. Can't wait to go back.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Not true. You have to get tickets to go on the air filled play things and the wall climb. Not sure if there is a charge for the jungle gym though.

:yay: 6 tickets for $5 or 13 tickets for $10. The bumper boats take 3 tickets for each kid. They didn't charge me to drive my little one around.

The inflatables take one ticket and the rock wall takes two tickets. The jungle gym is free.

If your kids are going to do the bumper boats, put them in flip flops or shoes that dry easy. They will get soaked.

The food prices aren't too bad.

General addmission seating is behind the outfield. It was a decent view for $5/ person.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Not true. You have to get tickets to go on the air filled play things and the wall climb. Not sure if there is a charge for the jungle gym though.

I'll correct that to say that it was free on opening night. I haven't been since then. Thanks for the update so I can earmark some $$ for playtime for the little guy.

OldHillcrestGuy

Well I took my daughter to the game yesterday. She had a BLAST! I had a good time also. It's a nice stadium and good prices. I think it will do pretty good in this area.

Was at yesterday's game also, wow it was hot, hardly a seat in the shade, if you go to a Sunday afternoon game bring sunblock.
This was my third time going really great place for family fun, they also keep the crowd occupied between innings with all the different things they do.
Pinch the mascot, keeps the crowd going.
Awesome fireworks on both Fiday and Saturday nights
Andy stop being so negative, Im glad your taxes helped build that stadium. Damn Andy your taxes chipped in 2/3rds since you pay both county and state taxes. :yahoo: I only chipped in my state taxes, since Im a St. Mary's resident.:razz:

Andy to a game and check out the Blue Crew, girl named Shelby.:hot:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Andy stop being so negative, Im glad your taxes helped build that stadium.
:buttkick:

Glad you enjoyed it - a lot of kids aren't going to get the proper education they need, lots of classrooms are gonna get overcrowded (moreso than they already are) because of it. :buttkick:

The county commissioners are friggin' morons - and they all need to be impeached. :buttkick:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You can blame that on the fact that they're building MORE EFFIN' HOUSES everywhere. Not on a ballpark
No ballpark = more money for schools. It might bring in revenue in the long run, but we all have to take a bite out of a shiat sandwhich until then. :nomoney:

#### the commissioners. Oh yeah, and #### Owe'Malley.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Glad you enjoyed it - a lot of kids aren't going to get the proper education they need, lots of classrooms are gonna get overcrowded (moreso than they already are) because of it. :buttkick:

The county commissioners are friggin' morons - and they all need to be impeached. :buttkick:

Well my daughter is glad that they built it.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Well my daughter is glad that they built it.
Good for her. :clap:

Explain to her how other kids her age aren't going to get the proper elementary school education they need because of it. Overcrowded classrooms and understaffed facilities, going to be sucky next year.....ESPECIALLY at the high schools (minus North Point).

OldHillcrestGuy

Whats the matter Andy:bawl: no cost of living raise this year for Bd. of Ed. employees. :razz:

All these kids that are overcrowding your schools need some type of enjoyment when not in school, instead of hanging at the Mall. :buttkick: