Anyone Else Pre-Order the Galaxy S III?

awpitt

Main Streeter
So far, I'm really impressed with this phone. It's going to take some time to get used to the size, coming from the original Droid Incrediable. The only critisism I have, so far, is that the predictive typing is too agressive. I got to the point where I couldn't enter my User Name for certain accounts. I ended up turning the predictive typing off. Other than that, this phone is exceeding my expectations.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm also having to get used to the different button postions. I keep looking for the power button on the top left coner but it's not there. Gotta go part way down the right hand side.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Also noticed that 4G is active all over the Lexington Park area. Willows Road, Great Mills Road, Rt. 235, Chancellors Run Road, and at home. Getting amazing download speeds.

goughrmak

Also noticed that 4G is active all over the Lexington Park area. Willows Road, Great Mills Road, Rt. 235, Chancellors Run Road, and at home. Getting amazing download speeds.

I can't wait to get to a "big city" and actually have LTE!!

Das_Igelchen

So far, I'm really impressed with this phone. It's going to take some time to get used to the size, coming from the original Droid Incrediable. The only critisism I have, so far, is that the predictive typing is too agressive. I got to the point where I couldn't enter my User Name for certain accounts. I ended up turning the predictive typing off. Other than that, this phone is exceeding my expectations.

Try using a 3rd party keyboard like SwiftKey 3. There is a trial version without customization options and the full version is $3.99. Both versions "learn" from your individual typing style and can even use Gmail, Facebook and Twitter if you want to learn how you write.

chess

low 5... hi 5......

It has been for about 2 months now... pretty solid service to as far as 4g goes...

Its all the way in St Inigoes...