Anyone interested in CRE talk?

hotcoffee

Of course my plan was thought of by someone else.... it's used in St. Mary's County and Montgomery County... that's how I know it's legal....

We'll only have a year.... don't want to try re-inventing the wheel and waiting while it goes through some legal journey to make sure we can do it...

It's one of the options in the Task Force report....

I don't see any plans coming from anyone else.... so I started doing the research....

:coffee:

I want to know who I'm supposed to be blackmailing.... :killingme

I don't know any gossip on any of the board members good enough to blackmail them with.... we're not that exciting...:killingme

All this blackmailing stuff reminds me of kids saying "I'll tell" .... problem is I don't spend any time with any of the board members alone... so I can't know anything that I can "tell".... :killingme

Last edited:

cregardener

Dang, that says it all. Still waiting for the big secret plan on how to fund roads so they can all be paved when they get rid of the STD next year. Besides what ever plan she has was probably thought of before by someone else. She trying to hijack anything she can in order to make herself look good, even if it means stepping others on the way by. People like that don't deserve support, she'll even try to smear those who are trying to do good for this community. Shame. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Are you part of that super secret fan club I keep hearing about? :howdy:

hotcoffee

Are you part of that super secret fan club I keep hearing about? :howdy:

Let's get on with the business at hand....

This original was posted to SOMD Online as well.... I posted them around June 12th... after the Special Taxing District hearing...

Two members of the board were there.... Michael and I... Jennie arrived late but she also was there....

Dave, Pam and Barbara were there as well....

Last edited:

cregardener

Let's get on with the business at hand....

This original was posted to SOMD Online as well.... I posted them around June 12th... after the Special Taxing District hearing...

Two members of the board were there.... Michael and I... Jennie arrived late but she also was there....

Dave, Pam and Barbara were there as well....

Oh is it inconvenient to be "interested in CRE talk" if it's not about your manipulating, sniveling, BeckyMcDoNothing-ness? You don't spend any time with the rest of us because we are bored with your "All About Becky Boring Mantras".

The rest of us hang out at super secret social hours at Driftwood Beach on Sundays (oops), host events for the entire community to enjoy, sing and dance in Zumba class, get stretched at our yoga class, collect non perishables for the less fortunate right here in CRE, donate surplus veggies from the community gardens to SMILE so those that must rely on boxed food can have some fresh veggies to go with. And that's only a small list of what we, some board members and committee members actually go out into the community and DO vs. talking about some plan that's been talked about for 10+ years and never implemented.

It's time someone told the truth around here and since you can't and won't, I WILL.

hotcoffee

Oh is it inconvenient to be "interested in CRE talk" if it's not about your manipulating, sniveling, BeckyMcDoNothing-ness? You don't spend any time with the rest of us because we are bored with your "All About Becky Boring Mantras".

The rest of us hang out at super secret social hours at Driftwood Beach on Sundays (oops), host events for the entire community to enjoy, sing and dance in Zumba class, get stretched at our yoga class, collect non perishables for the less fortunate right here in CRE, donate surplus veggies from the community gardens to SMILE so those that must rely on boxed food can have some fresh veggies to go with. And that's only a small list of what we, some board members and committee members actually go out into the community and DO vs. talking about some plan that's been talked about for 10+ years and never implemented.

It's time someone told the truth around here and since you can't and won't, I WILL.

I applaud you for all you do. I think it's excellent that the Activities Committee is doing so well. Dee is doing a better job than any before here and her shoes would be extremely hard to fill.

I've worked on all the committees at one time or another with the exception of VTF and Nominating Committee.... I know the work that you, Dee, and other have to put into them.

Right now I'm working with the Emergency Planning Task Force... Dave and Bernie have come up with some excellent ideas to make that project much much better.

I don't feel welcome around you. Actually I feel like I'm imposing when I do try to drop by. It's ok.... it's just the way it is.... so I spend my time with my family whenever there isn't a scheduled meeting.... family is a little more important to me now since the scare with Dani's cancer.

I'm still waiting to hear about this blackmail garbage.... I want to hear the whole scoop on this whopper.... :killingme

As for my plan.... I'm not so sure the members will like it or want to move forward with it.... but it's a plan and I'll be presenting it here and on facebook in the next few days.

Like I said in other posts.... Travis and the Board and the Volunteers have done a good job... we just have different philosophies... It's like some people like Zumba and some like to Walk Away the Pounds.

Thank you again for all you do...

CreMember2199

You know the sad part of this is, you don't even remember blackmailing this board member. "If you stop posting on Facebook" like, I said I rather vote for Travis, he has in fact done great for our community. Unlike some " you can move the hell out it will improve our property values" this type of comments are unwanted, immature and unacceptable. How about those who are toxic step aside and let someone who wants to do good get involved... Ty :D

I'm not a witch, I'm bipolar!!!!

hotcoffee

You know the sad part of this is, you don't even remember blackmailing this board member. "If you stop posting on Facebook" like, I said I rather vote for Travis, he has in fact done great for our community. Unlike some " you can move the hell out it will improve our property values" this type of comments are unwanted, immature and unacceptable. How about those who are toxic step aside and let someone who wants to do good get involved... Ty :D

I'm not a witch, I'm bipolar!!!!

Wait...:coffee:. I'm not one of the "you can move the hell out" bunch.... I was a spectator on that one! :popcorn: I was also telling Michael to use the phrase IMHO so he would keep himself out of trouble with the board and end the distractions.

I keep hearing I'm blackmailing a board member.... I don't know anything about any board member that I could blackmail a board member with!!!

Also... I'm more of blurt it out kind than a blackmail type.... :killingme

It sounds like someone is telling some tall tales on me. :cds: If someone told this whopper....I'd love to know who it is... im me.... If I did do it.... I'll come back on here and fess up.... I don't have a problem with admitting it when I'm wrong...

CreMember2199

See you don't even remember BLACKMAILING Michael Matters..... If you stop posting on Facebook than I will drop everything! More or less your words... So, tell me how you will better community with blackmail????

I'm not witch, I'm bipolar!!!

cregardener

I applaud you for all you do. I think it's excellent that the Activities Committee is doing so well. Dee is doing a better job than any before here and her shoes would be extremely hard to fill.

I've worked on all the committees at one time or another with the exception of VTF and Nominating Committee.... I know the work that you, Dee, and other have to put into them.

Right now I'm working with the Emergency Planning Task Force... Dave and Bernie have come up with some excellent ideas to make that project much much better.

I don't feel welcome around you. Actually I feel like I'm imposing when I do try to drop by. It's ok.... it's just the way it is.... so I spend my time with my family whenever there isn't a scheduled meeting.... family is a little more important to me now since the scare with Dani's cancer.

I'm still waiting to hear about this blackmail garbage.... I want to hear the whole scoop on this whopper.... :killingme

As for my plan.... I'm not so sure the members will like it or want to move forward with it.... but it's a plan and I'll be presenting it here and on facebook in the next few days.

Like I said in other posts.... Travis and the Board and the Volunteers have done a good job... we just have different philosophies... It's like some people like Zumba and some like to Walk Away the Pounds.

Thank you again for all you do...

And I will thank you when and if you ever do anything, not talk about it, actually do something. Until then, it's all smoke and mirrors. "Working" on Emergency Task Force like how you didn't show up at all to support the volunteers during their 3 days of CERT training. Nothing, nada, zero, zippo. Like when the CERT members wanted to meet to discuss the next stage of planning after training and were told, "We got this". No you don't got this or anything else for that matter. And I'm glad I make you uncomfortable. Shows me which people are afraid of the truth. I'm not fake like you and cheese in someone's face only when you want something like support for an election. That's called being one way. You "serve" on a committee until everyone quits b/c you try to bully everyone who doesn't agree with you. You don't give a crap about anything until election time rolls around and then here pops up concerned, ready to right the wrongs and ills of the world, becky tice. Rinse, blather, repeat.

I told you last year that I give what I get and I'm feeling real generous right about now after listening to your drek for a year.

hotcoffee

See you don't even remember BLACKMAILING Michael Matters..... If you stop posting on Facebook than I will drop everything! More or less your words... So, tell me how you will better community with blackmail????

I'm not witch, I'm bipolar!!!

That is not what I told Michael Matters.... I told him to stop posting mis-information.

I told him that all he had to do was use IMHO or IMO or state that something was true based on the information he had... etc....

Every single board meeting for the first few months was full of snipes and blasts from the majority of the board back and forth about the posts by Michael...

I tried to get an executive session to discuss it.... Travis said it wasn't legal under the HOA Act....

I knew that Karen, Beth and I would not vote him off.... that's a fact... we joined the board together to save the stables and we weren't going to let him get voted off.... It takes 6 votes to remove a board member...

Knowing that.... I called for a meeting on his removal.... It got his attention... it calmed down the distraction... and then when Karen called and said she want to rescind the vote to have the hearing... I would be ok with it even tho I wouldn't be there to vote for it myself....

Things got better after that... and Michael is much much much better with his facts on facebook.... everyone is happier....

THAT is not blackmail... see I knew there was really nothing to it... :coffee:

hotcoffee

And I will thank you when and if you ever do anything, not talk about it, actually do something. Until then, it's all smoke and mirrors. "Working" on Emergency Task Force like how you didn't show up at all to support the volunteers during their 3 days of CERT training. Nothing, nada, zero, zippo. Like when the CERT members wanted to meet to discuss the next stage of planning after training and were told, "We got this". No you don't got this or anything else for that matter. And I'm glad I make you uncomfortable. Shows me which people are afraid of the truth. I'm not fake like you and cheese in someone's face only when you want something like support for an election. That's called being one way. You "serve" on a committee until everyone quits b/c you try to bully everyone who doesn't agree with you. You don't give a crap about anything until election time rolls around and then here pops up concerned, ready to right the wrongs and ills of the world, becky tice. Rinse, blather, repeat.

I told you last year that I give what I get and I'm feeling real generous right about now after listening to your drek for a year.

OMG.... I don't know where you are getting all this stuff....

It's true I didn't go to the CERT training.... I have thanked everyone in person since then....

I'm happy they did it....

I keep saying over and over again... Dee is doing an excellent job....

No one would volunteer until Dee came along.... I had one person who was a non-member who wanted to be chair.... I tried to make it happen... she ran the meeting... she designed the layout for the events.... we had a $1000.00 budget.... she wanted to spend more than we had....

When Travis said he had two people who would take over if I stepped down... I said "good, who are they".... there were a couple of people who were accused of using the activities committee as their own cash cow... I'm glad it wasn't them... I'm glad Dee stepped up... she's doing an excellent job....

What I resent is the way Travis walked in to a meeting in front of people I really didn't know and told me I was not welcome there anymore.... that was not a proper way to handle it....

It all turned out very nice... My feelings are still a little raw but they will get better eventually... and the Activities Committee is better than it's ever been...

I don't know why you are so angry with me.... but hey...

tscott150

OMG.... I don't know where you are getting all this stuff....

It's true I didn't go to the CERT training.... I have thanked everyone in person since then....

I'm happy they did it....

I keep saying over and over again... Dee is doing an excellent job....

No one would volunteer until Dee came along.... I had one person who was a non-member who wanted to be chair.... I tried to make it happen... she ran the meeting... she designed the layout for the events.... we had a $1000.00 budget.... she wanted to spend more than we had....

When Travis said he had two people who would take over if I stepped down... I said "good, who are they".... there were a couple of people who were accused of using the activities committee as their own cash cow... I'm glad it wasn't them... I'm glad Dee stepped up... she's doing an excellent job....

What I resent is the way Travis walked in to a meeting in front of people I really didn't know and told me I was not welcome there anymore.... that was not a proper way to handle it....

It all turned out very nice... My feelings are still a little raw but they will get better eventually... and the Activities Committee is better than it's ever been...

I don't know why you are so angry with me.... but hey...

Becky,
We remember that meeting differently, I did not say you were not welcome. I told you that I had people who wanted to step up and do activities, but were uncomfortable working with you. As I remember it I asked you to step down for a trial period, if the new crew worked out great, if not then you would return to the activities liaison position. As we have seen, things have worked out well.
Travis
Vote SCOTT in the CRE Presidential election:howdy:

cregardener

"I don't know why you are so angry with me.... but hey... "

Because you are truly stupid or you are fake acting stupid b/c it's convenient to do so at the moment. Either trait isn't good for the community. Your "poor wittle bucky" act doesn't wash.

hotcoffee

Becky,
We remember that meeting differently, I did not say you were not welcome. I told you that I had people who wanted to step up and do activities, but were uncomfortable working with you. As I remember it I asked you to step down for a trial period, if the new crew worked out great, if not then you would return to the activities liaison position. As we have seen, things have worked out well.
Travis
Vote SCOTT in the CRE Presidential election:howdy:

Travis.... you said that to me in front of people I didn't even know.... it was embarrassing...

I'm glad you got Dee to take over activities.... I'm just still a little raw about the way you let me go.... I'm glad Activities is going so well.... I'm glad Activities is going so well.... It's a very difficult committee and Dee is doing it so well...

MMDad

Lem Putt
Travis.... you said that to me in front of people I didn't even know....

I'm glad you got Dee to take over activities.... I'm just still a little raw about the way you let me go.... I'm glad Activities is going so well.... I'm glad Activities is going so well.... It's a very difficult committee and Dee is doing it so well...

So, the truth hurt and you are mad at Travis about it? Instead of being mad at the people who are unwilling to work with you, or at Travis for giving you the message, why don't you look at the possibility that you might be the problem?

Toxick

Splat
I live in CRE, and I consider myself an average/typical resident.

As such, I would just like to point out to the illustrious candidates one simple fact:

This kind of bickering and childish behavior makes me want to give ALL of you the finger, and leaving a giant flaming paper bag of feces at the CRE office.

Grow the #### up.

tscott150

As such, I would just like to point out to the illustrious candidates one simple fact:

This kind of bickering and childish behavior makes me want to give ALL of you the finger, and leaving a giant flaming paper bag of feces at the CRE office.

Grow the #### up.

Great point, I regret being lured into this thread. Im out.
Travis

cregardener

Grow the #### up.

I know the feeling.