Anyone interested in CRE talk?

StoneThrower

Thought it might be interesting to get into the politics of Chesapeake Ranch Estates again.

It's that time of year again..... ;)

I'm thinking of nominating myself for a spot on the Board again.... whatcha think?

I've been doing this for a long time [longer than JP].... :coffee:

Hey, what happened to the forums on the POACRE page I got an account but still couldnt get into them?

StoneThrower

It's a beautiful place to live.... I went to the beach yesterday.... gorgeous day out on the bay.... just beautiful place to live.....

We have great neighbors... our kids have excellent schools with great teachers....

We have not one but 2 grocery stores and lots of good restaurants around the corner but we don't have the big traffic jams like Prince Frederick to the north and California to the south.... Meanwhile our roads are getting better.... our clubhouse is renovated and it looks awesome....

It's a beautiful place to live....

I haven't heard too much from the members on the cliff, lately. They are waiting on the different departments of different govenments [county, state, federal] to all get on the same page and then they can do some work.... When projects get to that phase there's always a slow down....

CRE is a beautiful place to live.... :coffee:

We have a church now too :)

hotcoffee

Hey, what happened to the forums on the POACRE page I got an account but still couldnt get into them?

Forums on POACRE.ORG isn't working.... the President seems to dislike the forums....

The old POACRE site on SOMD Online is closed down. A director use to run it but he left the board and that was pretty much it.

A lot of people are on facebook now.... Chesapeake Ranch Estates has a group... I avoided it for a long time.... The comments on the facebook page seemed to be a very big distraction for the board for a while.... That's gotten a lot better recently....

I have a page called Residents of CRE also.... I've been working on the Covenants with input from about 40 people.... I posted a whole bunch of clips from SOMD Online to that facebook page... I took some of my comments from as far back as 2004 and passed them along. A few of the board members don't know what happened that far back.... I bore them with history I'm afraid.... don't want to re-invent the wheel.... just make it better...

I'm happy we have a little church in CRE now. I bet it will outgrow that room pretty soon. I'd love to give it a couple more years to grow tho.

Good to be talking with you again Stonethrower....

:coffee:

hotcoffee

The Chesapeake Ranch Estates group page is not working this morning.

I saw a link [in my gmail account] from Michael Matters saying something about being booted out.

You are all invited to visit Chesapeake Ranch Estates Also on facebook for more information when it becomes available.

I hear the Candidates forum is taking place soon.... I'm looking forward to it...

tscott150

Forums on POACRE.ORG isn't working.... the President seems to dislike the forums....

The old POACRE site on SOMD Online is closed down. A director use to run it but he left the board and that was pretty much it.

A lot of people are on facebook now.... Chesapeake Ranch Estates has a group... I avoided it for a long time.... The comments on the facebook page seemed to be a very big distraction for the board for a while.... That's gotten a lot better recently....

I have a page called Residents of CRE also.... I've been working on the Covenants with input from about 40 people.... I posted a whole bunch of clips from SOMD Online to that facebook page... I took some of my comments from as far back as 2004 and passed them along. A few of the board members don't know what happened that far back.... I bore them with history I'm afraid.... don't want to re-invent the wheel.... just make it better...

I'm happy we have a little church in CRE now. I bet it will outgrow that room pretty soon. I'd love to give it a couple more years to grow tho.

Good to be talking with you again Stonethrower....

Becky
I do not dislike the forums, I appriciate any outlet that increases communication and allows our membership to exchange info.
Travis

hotcoffee

Becky
I do not dislike the forums, I appriciate any outlet that increases communication and allows our membership to exchange info.
Travis

Travis....

You sure do make a big deal when anyone says things on facebook etc.

It was a distraction for the first 6 months of this board.

Becky:coffee:

cregardener

Travis....

You sure do make a big deal when anyone says things on facebook etc.

It was a distraction for the first 6 months of this board.

Becky:coffee:

Really Becky?? You have shown up to board meetings SCREAMING about postings on Facebook. And you brought forth the removal of a Director. Distractions??? You need to go look in the mirror! Anything that you can do or say to make others look bad and you look good is your MO, including blatant character assassinations. You are a toxic mess and that is most likely the reason you haven't been able to get elected as CRE President for 10+ years.

Travis is not the perfect President, but you are the perfect liar and manipulator.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Really Becky?? You have shown up to board meetings SCREAMING about postings on Facebook. And you brought forth the removal of a Director. Distractions??? You need to go look in the mirror! Anything that you can do or say to make others look bad and you look good is your MO, including blatant character assassinations. You are a toxic mess and that is most likely the reason you haven't been able to get elected as CRE President for 10+ years.

Travis is not the perfect President, but you are the perfect liar and manipulator.

Well said!!!!

SouthernYankee

What you going to say about this Becky? Remember cinwagon?

MMDad

Lem Putt

She posted something about it last night, but since deleted it. I wish I had saved it. She seems to think that anyone who doesn't want her to be elected is "Travis's fan club."

The reality is that there is a huge "anyone but Becky" fan club.

cregardener

Originally Posted by cregardener

I like this post. :howdy:

CreMember2199

Originally Posted by cregardener

I like this post. :howdy:
Very well said!!!

From my understanding there are more than one toxic person.
Why can't some of the board members do what's best for the community.
Also, why the need to attack Travis?! I do believe you were the one who:cds::cds: tried to blackmail this director!! Than you wonder why ppl don't get involved. Sorry I rather vote for Travis who has a good track record for doing good for the community. What have you accomplished? I hate liars, munipulators, and blackmailers. P.s.s Becky and you don't want to share this plan on how to fix the road cause your worried about someone high jacking your ideas. REALLY???? What about high jacking the idea of recording the meeting for public view online?? Was that your idea??? No, I believe MR.Matters has repeatly asked about them......

I'm not a witch, I'm bipolar....:yahoo:

Last edited:

cregardener

very well said!!!

Also, why the need to attack travis?! I do believe you were the one who:cds::cds: Tried to blackmail this director!! Than you wonder why ppl don't get involved. Sorry i rather vote for travis who has a good track record for doing good for the community. What have you accomplished? I hate liars, munipulators, and blackmailers. P.s.s becky and you don't want to share this plan on how to fix the road cause your worried about someone high jacking your ideas. Really???? What about high jacking the idea of recording the meeting for public view online?? Was that your idea??? No, i believe mr.matters has repeatly asked about them......

I'm not a witch, i'm bipolar....:yahoo:

blackmail????????? W o w

OmyGawd

Very well said!!!

Also, why the need to attack Travis?! I do believe you were the one who:cds::cds: tried to blackmail this director!! Than you wonder why ppl don't get involved. Sorry I rather vote for Travis who has a good track record for doing good for the community. What have you accomplished? I hate liars, munipulators, and blackmailers. P.s.s Becky and you don't want to share this plan on how to fix the road cause your worried about someone high jacking your ideas. REALLY???? What about high jacking the idea of recording the meeting for public view online?? Was that your idea??? No, I believe MR.Matters has repeatly asked about them......

I'm not a witch, I'm bipolar....:yahoo:

Dang, that says it all. Still waiting for the big secret plan on how to fund roads so they can all be paved when they get rid of the STD next year. Besides what ever plan she has was probably thought of before by someone else. She trying to hijack anything she can in order to make herself look good, even if it means stepping others on the way by. People like that don't deserve support, she'll even try to smear those who are trying to do good for this community. Shame. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: