Anyone know of a good OB around here?

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
So does anyone know of a good OB in the area??? I'm working on month 7 without an AF( monthley) and my doctor isnt doing nothing about it. Im having really bad crammping and I need a new doctor who's willing to put in the time to see whats wrong with me...

redhead77

mamissa3 said:
DR POLKO!!! is awsome

Have heard very good things about her. She just delivered my cousin's second yesterday and she couldn't be happier with her. :yay:

Last edited:
J

jp2854

When I lived in MD I used dr.polko she is a really good doctor she actually listens to you and does return phonecalls when you have a question.

mizteresa1965

I agree, Dr. Polko is great. I've been seeing her for about 5 years now, and she's just wonderful. She's delivered my nieces, my daughter's friends kids.......everyone I know that sees her, speak very highly of her. Call her 301-997-1788.

Island_Chick

Mommy of 2
I love Dr. Polko she delivered my daughter and will again with this baby in about 3 weeks :flowers: pls give her a call 301-997-1788

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LovingMother said:
So does anyone know of a good OB in the area??? I'm working on month 7 without an AF( monthley) and my doctor isnt doing nothing about it. Im having really bad crammping and I need a new doctor who's willing to put in the time to see whats wrong with me...
What's an AF?

mamissa3

redhead77 said:
Have heard very good things about her. She just delivered my cousin's second yesterday and she couldn't be happier with her. :yay:
When she delivered my daughter she came in the room kneeled on the bed and started rubbing my back and talking with me. I have never had that experience before and this was my 4th baby. I have kept her as my ob.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
mamissa3 said:
When she delivered my daughter she came in the room kneeled on the bed and started rubbing my back and talking with me. I have never had that experience before and this was my 4th baby. I have kept her as my ob.

Thanks Everyone I will be giving her office a call tomm. morning... I was seeing Dr.Estes. As a person I like her alot, but she deals with WAY to many people and doesnt have the time to spend on me( my issue's)

Geek

LovingMother said:
Thanks Everyone I will be giving her office a call tomm. morning... I was seeing Dr.Estes. As a person I like her alot, but she deals with WAY to many people and doesnt have the time to spend on me( my issue's)

pm Slotted he takes most insurances :yay:

sockgirl77

Club'nBabySeals said:
Care to elaborate?
He was the attending doctor in the E.R. with one of my miscarriages. He was a complete ass the entire time. He had absolutly no bedside manner whatsoever! Both my cousin and a friend of mine (1/2 forum member) used to see him. They both had awful experiences with him as well. :ohwell: