Anyone know of a good OB around here?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
sockgirl77 said:
He was the attending doctor in the E.R. with one of my miscarriages. He was a complete ass the entire time. He had absolutly no bedside manner whatsoever! Both my cousin and a friend of mine (1/2 forum member) used to see him. They both had awful experiences with him as well. :ohwell:

That's interesting. I find his bedside manner to be more to my liking than my previous OB, who wanted to coddle and emotionalize everything. That's the impression I got from Polko as well when I was looking for a doctor down here, and so I passed her by.

Tilley's "hands off", no nonsense style is more appealing to me personally; though I've never felt as though he was blowing me off or acting like an ass. He simply tells it like it is, which is my preferred way of receiving information. I'm not the biggest fan of his partner/midwife, but that's another matter.

sockgirl77

Club'nBabySeals said:
That's interesting. I find his bedside manner to be more to my liking than my previous OB, who wanted to coddle and emotionalize everything. That's the impression I got from Polko as well when I was looking for a doctor down here, and so I passed her by.

Tilley's "hands off", no nonsense style is more appealing to me personally; though I've never felt as though he was blowing me off or acting like an ass. He simply tells it like it is, which is my preferred way of receiving information. I'm not the biggest fan of his partner/midwife, but that's another matter.
Yeah, I've heard a few crappy things about her as well. I'm editing my post for your benefit. :yay:

jaie

So happy!
I go to Dr Neal. I have been going there for a least 5 years. I am thinking about switching. Her partner delivered my baby (I forgot how to spell her name.) She was really good. But lately I have been having some problems that has lasted on and off for 4 months now and they really haven't done much to try and figure out what is going on or fix it.

Just don't go to this guy!

Attachments

• funny.jpg
    funny.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 88

Goobergrl6

sockgirl77 said:
He was the attending doctor in the E.R. with one of my miscarriages. He was a complete ass the entire time. He had absolutly no bedside manner whatsoever! Both my cousin and a friend of mine (1/2 forum member) used to see him. They both had awful experiences with him as well. :ohwell:

Really???? You are the FIRST person I have known to have ANYTHING negative to say about him. Not that you did not have a bad experiance but I am suprised. I really love him! I find his beside manor to be just fine. Then again no one is perfect and no one is liked by everyone. :)

Goobergrl6 said:
Really???? You are the FIRST person I have known to have ANYTHING negative to say about him. Not that you did not have a bad experiance but I am suprised. I really love him! I find his beside manor to be just fine. Then again no one is perfect and no one is liked by everyone. :)
The more I think about SG's reaction to him, the more I start to wonder if it wasn't mainly because of the circumstances at hand that make her hate him so much. If SG went to the ER because of a miscarriage in progress, there is not much a doctor could do to stop it. Maybe she has ill feelings because she doesn't think he did enough and the reality is there was nothing he could do so he didn't give her as much attention as she thought he should...:shrug:

mamissa3

jaie said:
I go to Dr Neal. I have been going there for a least 5 years. I am thinking about switching. Her partner delivered my baby (I forgot how to spell her name.) She was really good. But lately I have been having some problems that has lasted on and off for 4 months now and they really haven't done much to try and figure out what is going on or fix it.
I Had dr neal<she delivered my son and my sisters baby> Lets just say i switched to dr Polko for a reason......

jaie

So happy!
mamissa3 said:
I Had dr neal<she delivered my son and my sisters baby> Lets just say i switched to dr Polko for a reason......
May I ask what the reason was?

Angel

~*~*~
jaie said:
May I ask what the reason was?
:yeahthat: I go to Dr. YDK (I cannot pronounce or spell her name, but that's how you say it) and Dr. Neal and I haven't had a bad experience with either of them.

Last edited:

jaie

So happy!
RoseRed said:
:yeahthat: Dr. Neal delivered my daughter and my niece. Sistard and I have been very happy with her.
I was happy with them for a very long time but they are not really trying to do anything with what was wrong with me. When it happened again they said they wanted to get me in as soon as they could and there soon as they could was in 2 weeks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jaie said:
I was happy with them for a very long time but they are not really trying to do anything with what was wrong with me. When it happened again they said they wanted to get me in as soon as they could and there soon as they could was in 2 weeks.

What's your problem?