Anyone know of a good OB around here?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mamissa3 said:
I thought Dr neal had no bedside manner whatsoever. I loved Dr Nyadkia (SP) but because u couldnt pick i switched..
She has great bedside manner for me. Always.

jaie

So happy!
CMC122 said:
Do you have fibroids?
Not that I know of. I had a sonagram (sp) right before this happend. The is a cycst but a very small one not a big deal.

CMC122

Go Braves!
jaie said:
Not that I know of. I had a sonagram (sp) right before this happend. The is a cycst but a very small one not a big deal.
Is it on the uterus or ovaries?

jaie

So happy!
RoseRed said:
She has great bedside manner for me. Always.
She was really good with me too. I was in and out of the hospital when I was preggers and saw her most of the time.

Angel

~*~*~
jaie said:
Dr. Nwadike has been very helpful for me with my PCOS. I would never tell anybody to rule out a second opinion, but she has been very concerned and consistent with making sure I'm okay. Have you voiced your concern with her that you think it is something more?

jaie

So happy!
Angel said:
Dr. Nwadike has been very helpful for me with my PCOS. I would never tell anybody to rule out a second opinion, but she has been very concerned and consistent with making sure I'm okay. Have you voiced your concern with her that you think it is something more?
No, I only saw Dr Neal for the cycst. Dr WDK is the one I saw for the bleeding.