Anyone know of a good OB around here?

CMC122

Go Braves!
jaie said:
Yea. My family and friends want me to. I just don't know who to go to.
My cousin's swear by Dr. Sborroco (something like that) I'm thinking of changing to him myself:lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
sockgirl77 said:
P.C.OS. sucks. I have been dealing with it for 7 damn years.

I hear that! 5 years here! That was one of my issues with getting pregnant- that I found out about through dr polko. She was the only one who would run all the tests.. to get where I needed to be. And in all honesty, when I was on the clomid- it helped to clear it up- for a bit- but now- I do believe I am going to have to go back on the metformin. It sucks!

sockgirl77

watercolor said:
I hear that! 5 years here! That was one of my issues with getting pregnant- that I found out about through dr polko. She was the only one who would run all the tests.. to get where I needed to be. And in all honesty, when I was on the clomid- it helped to clear it up- for a bit- but now- I do believe I am going to have to go back on the metformin. It sucks!
What worked for me was Advandia. Because I have diabetes it was great because it worked for both. I am in search of a good Diabetes and Endocrin doctor now.

watercolor

yeah yeah
sockgirl77 said:
What worked for me was Advandia. Because I have diabetes it was great because it worked for both. I am in search of a good Diabetes and Endocrin doctor now.

Dr. Julie O'Keefe in Calvert- at Calvert Internal Meds, she is a great endocrin doctor! :)