Anyone know this person?

BOP

Wtf

Sober up and

Seek help, you obviously need it

Jeebus, Marie...what the hell!? Someone doesn't agree with you and suddenly they need to sober up!? Have you lost your damn mind!? How about coming down off your high horse.

For the record, I agree with your point of view on the mailbox tampering, which means I don't agree with Tiger's. That being said, I understand her perspective, and certainly subscribe to the "pick-you-battles" thing. The older I get, the more selective I am.

the reason I side with you (and mamatutu) in the argument is that whole familiarity thing. The more people mess with your mailbox, the more people are inclined to do so. It loses that ethereal quality that says "hands off!"

Again: just because I agree with your argument in no way nullifies hers. We all have to agree to disagree, because clearly none of us is going to shout "Eureka! You're right!" But that ad hominem in post #32 was simply uncalled for. You owe tigerlily an apology.

warneckutz

I love you, Tiger, but I think I will pass my kookoo crown off to you. No offense, but sheesh, you have out done me, so you deserve it. Wear it well! :huggy:

Yeeeeah... no... you're a total tool and most women don't qualify for that low of a title. It's yours, you sport the title well.

slappy

Well, think about it. You pretty much called the guy a criminal, as you would rather he stalk you at your mailbox, instead of taking your purse at the mall. :lol:

He is a criminal. He commited the brutal federal offense of placing unwanted flyers in the OP's mailbox. What will he do next, tear the tag off a mattress? :burning:

dave1959

Really? People make such a big deal about the most stupid things. Would you report to the Post Office Police that a 15 yr. old kid left a flyer regarding providing lawn services, Or how about letting you know about a community yard sale, so you could choose to participate or not. How about a fundraiser for that widow Edna that you have never given two hoots about that lives five doors down and her husband died, would you object to others in your community sticking a flyer in your mailbox asking for volunteers to cut Edna's grass, shovel her driveway, sign up to provide her a meal, or maybe have a bake sale where the proceeds would help her pay the bills? I would much rather get a paper in my mailbox than having someone bang on my door or call my home. You people need to relax. Honestly there is so much other BS that shows up in my mailbox (bills and such) that heck I would probably be happy to get a flyer. At least you can fold it, turn it over and use it for scrap paper. Do you people get all freaked out when someone puts a flyer on your windshield while you are shopping?

Yeh... I'm with you. Ball it up, throw it away and get over it. I've got way more important things yo worry about.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think the guy in the picture is the one that put the flyer in your box. :lol:

You don't know that. For all you know T.I. is indeed rolling around SMC stuffing mailboxes for promo purposes. He could be at the Chipotle for lunch today.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
He is a criminal. He commited the brutal federal offense of placing unwanted flyers in the OP's mailbox. What will he do next, tear the tag off a mattress? :burning:

IMHO...More to it than that. Its flyers about attempting to soon sell obviously bootlegged or stolen music of a name artist. This should be reported. As for kids doing lawns and other such things, yes they should be left on outside of box. I don't want anyone in my mailbox with all the theft going on these days and there are laws that state no one should be.

:coffee:

slappy

IMHO...More to it than that. Its flyers about attempting to soon sell obviously bootlegged or stolen music of a name artist. This should be reported. As for kids doing lawns and other such things, yes they should be left on outside of box. I don't want anyone in my mailbox with all the theft going on these days and there are laws that state no one should be.

If your concern is not wanting anyone in your mailbox because of theft, you should buy a locking mailbox. You don't leave the house and car unlocked, do you?

slappy

IMHO...More to it than that. Its flyers about attempting to soon sell obviously bootlegged or stolen music of a name artist. This should be reported.
How do you know that it is obviously bootlegged music? More than likely it is but that is speculation.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
If your concern is not wanting anyone in your mailbox because of theft, you should buy a locking mailbox. You don't leave the house and car unlocked, do you?

Point made, but I shouldn't have to buy one. Anyway, I can pick my battles so lets get back to op/topic. Something is suspicious about these flyers and they should be reported. If its nothing all the better, if its something maybe another scam has been headed off at the pass. Its only a phone call.

Like that tractor trailer shipment of cognac that disappeared, if you found a flyer with a picture of the bottle, buy for $2 a bottle would you be suspicious? Would you report it?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good thing I wasn't reported for my lost cat fliers I put in all the neighbors mailboxes.

slappy

Point made, but I shouldn't have to buy one. Anyway, I can pick my battles so lets get back to op/topic. Something is suspicious about these flyers and they should be reported. If its nothing all the better, if its something maybe another scam has been headed off at the pass. Its only a phone call.

Like that tractor trailer shipment of cognac that disappeared, if you found a flyer with a picture of the bottle, buy for $2 a bottle would you be suspicious? Would you report it?

Caspers tryna keep a young upstart brotha down. :lmao:

I agree that you shouldn't have to buy one in a perfect world. A world that doesn't exist. There was a time when a good amount of folks didn't lock their homes.

I would probably just trash the flyer. At the same time, I wouldn't fault the OP if they feel that it should be reported. If nothing shady is going on with the mix tape then the police could let the person know where he could leave the flyers.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Can we take a second away from the snark fight to appreciate that tilted knew who it was immediately. I can barely digest his normal postings..and he posts a TI vid. :lmao: