Anyone like to get together for Blackjack?

K

Kizzy

K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: It's confusing because first it wanted to play blackjack which sounds kinda like a man but then it's using a girlie smilie and the desperate housewives thing could mean it wants to bang housewives or it's a housewife and needs a housewife friend.

:lmao: That is what was going thru my mind. If you are a female, I'll send you an invite to our next game, but it will be co-ed.

LegalEagle2007

To Answer ALL of you........

I am 35, female, St. Mary's, married, kids. I enjoy trying anything once. I love hanging with the girls, but can keep up with the guys. Just havin fun is what it's all about! Now, how about a nice reply from all of you, DETAILS, DETAILS.... (Be serious now, and no highjacking!) :whistle:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: It's confusing because first it wanted to play blackjack which sounds kinda like a man but then it's using a girlie smilie and the desperate housewives thing could mean it wants to bang housewives or it's a housewife and needs a housewife friend.
Unsigned gray karma hurts my heart. :bawl:

D

dems4me

LegalEagle2007 said:
I am 35, female, St. Mary's, married, kids. I enjoy trying anything once. I love hanging with the girls, but can keep up with the guys. Just havin fun is what it's all about! Now, how about a nice reply from all of you, DETAILS, DETAILS.... (Be serious now, and no highjacking!) :whistle:

Sounds like fun, but I prefer Texas Hold-em. Good luck!

BTW, does anyone know what the black stuff is they put on the bottom of camel hooves? Its supposed to make them not prone for fungal infection in moist conditions at zoos (I'm guessing because they are indiginous to dry climates), etc... What is this stuff they are putting on? Can it be used for goat hooves too? All I've been using after trimming their hooves is iodine... any suggestions?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Sounds like fun, but I prefer Texas Hold-em. Good luck!

BTW, does anyone know what the black stuff is they put on the bottom of camel hooves? Its supposed to make them not prone for fungal infection in moist conditions at zoos (I'm guessing because they are indiginous to dry climates), etc... What is this stuff they are putting on? Can it be used for goat hooves too? All I've been using after trimming their hooves is iodine... any suggestions?
:roflmao: Interesting choice of thread/forum in which to post this question. :roflmao:

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
:roflmao: Interesting choice of thread/forum in which to post this question. :roflmao:

(that was kind of the point... :lol:)

Havn't heard back anything on it though... I have a meeting for about an hour... maybe I'll get my answer then.

How have you been lately?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
(that was kind of the point... :lol:)

Havn't heard back anything on it though... I have a meeting for about an hour... maybe I'll get my answer then.

How have you been lately?
Other than my bad back :dead: I'm a-OK! :thewave:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:LittleGreenCleanMachine: + :walltowallcarpeting: = :K_Hodownforthecount:
I guess there was a reason I felt like I was being watched. :roflmao:

Dems, it's an old injury. It's a chronic problem and it's bad right now.

So I can't do this ------> :cartwheel

But I can still do this ------> :blahblah:

K_Jo said:
I guess there was a reason I felt like I was being watched. :roflmao:

Dems, it's an old injury. It's a chronic problem and it's bad right now.

So I can't do this ------> :banana:

But I can still do this ------> :baby:
Well, I guess that's good news for 'C'...:clap: