Anyone like to get together for Blackjack?

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
:LittleGreenCleanMachine: + :walltowallcarpeting: = :K_Hodownforthecount:

huh? :confused: rugburn?? :confused:

Actually that all reminded me of one of my favorite games... black jack... anyone care to get together for black jack anytime soon :shrug: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
LegalEagle2007 said:
Be serious now, and no highjacking! :whistle:
huntr1 said:
You obviously do NOT know these forums very well.
LegalEagle2007 said:
Huntr,

Why so mean? Yes, I am a newbie here, and I did read the rules and regulations. By all means, tell me what I've done wrong so I don't get messages like that from anyone else again! (I said "no highjacking" in jest because someone had sent a reply apologizing for my thread being highjacked. I was just here to make some friends, not be insulted because I made a mistake that I was unaware of. Now, how about some karma love to make up for it???? :kiss:

(P.S.- Notice I didn't post this for everyone to read and slam you??) Let's start over, K? :buttkiss:
:confused: What did I say that was so meam? Then you sent me gray unsigned krama? :loser:

(P.S. - Notice I DID post this for everyone to read and slam you. I'd have to know you first in order to "start over".)

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
:confused: What did I say that was so meam? Then you sent me gray unsigned krama? :loser:
I just don't understand the point of giving unsigned gray. I could see if you left gray and a message, but without a message, since gray givers have no power, what is the point? There's no way to even tell if it's supposed to be good karma or bad karma. I'll just continue to assume it's good. :diva:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
K_Jo said:
I just don't understand the point of giving unsigned gray. I could see if you left gray and a message, but without a message, since gray givers have no power, what is the point? There's no way to even tell if it's supposed to be good karma or bad karma. I'll just continue to assume it's good. :diva:

Gray karma means you got one red and one green for the same post (or it may be two of each, or one red and two green - that part hasn't been fully explained). They cancel each other out and (of course) you don't see the good and bad comments (if any). The only way I know is that someone from admin explained it earlier.

But for K_Jo it's always good.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
Gray karma means you got one red and one green for the same post (or it may be two of each, or one red and two green - that part hasn't been fully explained). They cancel each other out and (of course) you don't see the good and bad comments (if any). The only way I know is that someone from admin explained it earlier.

Ahhh. I thought gray came from someone with no power.
:huggy:

Lenny said:

Uh, NO! Gray karma comes from people without the power to give red/green karma. Either not enough posts, or they are in the red.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Uh, NO! Gray karma comes from people without the power to give red/green karma. Either not enough posts, or they are in the red.
Ah HA! Then my question stands! Except enough time has passed that I'm no longer interested.

Huntr, are you cranky today? :poorbaby:

LegalEagle2007

:loser: back at ya! :neener:

huntr1 said:

(P.S. - Notice I DID post this for everyone to read and slam you. I'd have to know you first in order to "start over".)

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Lenny said:

:lmao: