Anyone Notice the DOW?

PJay

Many of the major Cabal Owned companies are being hit with outages and are currently down.

Someone pass me a violin.

phreddyp

E-trade fine, TD Ameritrade fine. Let's get the correction out of the way and go straight into BEAR mode.

Clem72

yup - Schwab at the top of the list. They now have a blurb on their website admitting they have a problem.

Unfortunately yes, I use Schwab. Been on all morning and was only kicked off a few minutes ago. Was working fine during the fast and furious sell off, not working right now (but things have mostly stabilized at this point).

Reactions: TPD

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

It is the retail investors that are having problems logging in to trade. Which means the institutional financial companies are screwing the little guy while they take care of themselves and their top clients.

Attachments

• IMG_6803.jpeg
    IMG_6803.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 23

Kinnakeet

Just dont worry about it it will all come back think of it this way with the market down your buying stock cheap and when it goes back up BOOM big money

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Agree. Once they figured out that Bidenomics was a crock, the value of my IRA plummeted in a year. To date, recovered only about half of what I lost. Today is still a loss, over 1900 points down in 5 days.

Capture5.JPG