Anyone Notice the DOW?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So far I'm in good shape. I logged on expecting the worst but so far it's just been a very small dip and recovery. The people who got hit the worst were the folks heavy in tech stocks, and who didn't see that coming?

Kinnakeet

So far I'm in good shape. I logged on expecting the worst but so far it's just been a very small dip and recovery. The people who got hit the worst were the folks heavy in tech stocks, and who didn't see that co

Many of the major Cabal Owned companies are being hit with outages and are currently down.

Someone pass me a violin.

Vangaurd was fine

Kinnakeet

So far I'm in good shape. I logged on expecting the worst but so far it's just been a very small dip and recovery. The people who got hit the worst were the folks heavy in tech stocks, and who didn't see that coming?
roll that money over into something better thats what Im doing our Finacial advisor explained this to me yesterday and it is a guarantee payment for life.

Toxick

Splat
For your consideration ...

Class: Sell sell sell. Clear all your positions. Park all your cash to weather the coming financial storm.

And with the dollar going down, relative to other currencies, now at 102.64, you can bet institutional investors will be looking for a safe haven for those dollars.

Interesting though ... when the dollar goes down, there is usually a corresponding increase to silver and gold price increases. However, this is not happening. A very odd and questionable occurrence.

1722853388958-png.178687
View attachment 178685 View attachment 178686

Looks to me like fear of another Trump presidency is kicking in and the economy is taking a big hit that even the popular and economically savvy Kamala Harris cannot overcome.

Among the hardest hit by this downturn are minorities and the LGBTQ community.

And women.

PeoplesElbow

It is still down over the last 5 days btw.

Big days, whether up or down are usually over done and spring back some the next day.

Chopticon64

It is still down over the last 5 days btw.

Big days, whether up or down are usually over done and spring back some the next day.
And it’s up from 4 years ago
Up from 1 year ago
Up from 6 months ago
And up from 3 months ago

The usual idiots were posting on here calling this a Kamala crash

Do you honestly think it’ll be lower on November 1 than it is now? I don’t, it’ll be higher.

Hessian

Do certain members know how to read a chart? Place the Dow, The S&P, the NASDAQ side by side. Imagine you have an index fund on each of those indices...your return is similar to what you were earning the last week of MARCH. Everything earned since then is GONE.
Look at the graphs...oh, did I point a liberal toward actual facts?
My Bad...I ought to know better than to show factual visuals to people who voted for Biden & think Harris is a miracle woman.

PeoplesElbow

And it’s up from 4 years ago
Up from 1 year ago
Up from 6 months ago
And up from 3 months ago

The usual idiots were posting on here calling this a Kamala crash

Do you honestly think it’ll be lower on November 1 than it is now? I don’t, it’ll be higher.
The S&P 500 has been pretty much down since dementia Joe got forced out.

Reactions: TPD

Chopticon64

Do certain members know how to read a chart? Place the Dow, The S&P, the NASDAQ side by side. Imagine you have an index fund on each of those indices...your return is similar to what you were earning the last week of MARCH. Everything earned since then is GONE.
Look at the graphs...oh, did I point a liberal toward actual facts?
My Bad...I ought to know better than to show factual visuals to people who voted for Biden & think Harris is a miracle woman.
Weren’t you the one squawking that the market would be down 50% when Biden was elected in 2020?

Look, I get it, you folks want an economic collapse, the stock market to crater, unimaginable unemployment lines….but the only way that is gonna happen is if you can get George W to run again and create another Great Recession.

Chopticon64

The S&P 500 has been pretty much down since dementia Joe got forced out.
So the guy you just called “dementia joe” isn’t running and you think that is causing a down market? Because Kamala will now win by a landslide? Let those Trump tax cuts expire and give the EPA unprecedented power? Huh

Hessian

Weren’t you the one squawking that the market would be down 50% when Biden was elected in 2020?

Look, I get it, you folks want an economic collapse, the stock market to crater, unimaginable unemployment lines….but the only way that is gonna happen is if you can get George W to run again and create another Great Recession.
Thank you for 100% deflecting the point I made....
No I never predicted the Biden impact topping 50% loss on the market.
I knew his energy policies, anti-growth approaches of "Build Back Better" would lead to sustained misery index, inflation, and the suffering of the Middle class...and here we are.

PeoplesElbow

So the guy you just called “dementia joe” isn’t running and you think that is causing a down market? Because Kamala will now win by a landslide? Let those Trump tax cuts expire and give the EPA unprecedented power? Huh
No, I'm just saying the timing is the same, so you have to imagine that is going to cause some comparisons. People claim credit when an up trend times with a politician getting elected whether or not it is the cause.