AOC Says Something Ignorant

Hijinx

I suppose you could call me an Islamophobia, but when a religion promises to enslave me or kill me if I don't join up, I take them at their word.
Especially when I see what they do with each other.
Islam, Muslim, Whatever it is called is a cancer that should be cut out of the worlds body and destroyed.
I cannot give any more descriptive opinion of how I feel than that.

DaSDGuy

I suppose you could call me an Islamophobia, but when a religion promises to enslave me or kill me if I don't join up, I take them at their word.
Especially when I see what they do with each other.
Islam, Muslim, Whatever it is called is a cancer that should be cut out of the worlds body and destroyed.
I cannot give any more descriptive opinion of how I feel than that.
And remember, Islam/Muslim are religions, not races. Islamophobia is a meaningless word created by the msm to prevent free speach.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

That is the equivalent of infiltrating your enemies communications manufacturing and sabotaging their military radios

Sabotaging known military equipment that is known or reasonably believed to be in the sole possession of an enemy military forces - even irregular forces - is a legitimate ruse of warfare

Hijinx

AOC. What did this bar girl ever do for New Yorkers that they sent her to Congress.?

But then is she any worse than Nadler, Schumer, and any other scum they sent?