AOC Says Something Ignorant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Luxury Beliefs, Luxury Lives': Arrested Columbia University Students Are Rich, Privileged Kids

Here's a total non-shocker: the Columbia students arrested following this week's pro-Hamas protests are largely rich, privileged children.

Here's more from The New York Post:

It takes privilege to protest at Columbia.
The 114 anti-Israel protesters who were busted at Columbia on Thursday include members of the upper crust: an intern for New York State Attorney General Letitia James — and the daughter of a prominent UPS executive who killed an elderly couple with her truck as a teenager and got off with a slap on the wrist.
A Post deep-dive into the backgrounds of the protesters shows many list multimillion-dollar mansions as their home addresses, according to sources, and come from wealthy and powerful families.
Many are students at Barnard College, Columbia University’s liberal arts sister school.
Others are career activists with multiple arrests under their belts.

CPUSA

And she will, yet again, get re elected to her seat...
The more they demand change, the more they keep it the same...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC says she 'wouldn't be surprised' if Trump 'threw me in jail' if he wins in 2024

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested this week that she could be jailed if former President Donald Trump defeats President Joe Biden in November.

"I mean, it sounds nuts, but like, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy threw me in jail," the New York congresswoman said during an appearance on the "On With Kara Swisher" podcast. "He's out of his mind. I mean, he did his whole first campaign around 'lock her up.' This is his motto."

Ocasio-Cortez made the remarks after she was asked what Trump's election would mean for not just the country, but the New York congresswoman's future as a politician.

‘Shock Theater’: AOC Is Worried Trump Will Throw Her In Jail If He Wins

The New York Congresswoman made an appearance on Kara Swisher’s podcast, “On with Kara Swisher,” and she claimed — among other things — that Trump had run his entire 2016 campaign against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the promise to “lock her up.”

Ocasio-Cortez then went on to argue that since Trump had promised to lock Clinton up — in spite of the fact that he ultimately did not make an effort while president to do so — he could be reasonably expected to round up anyone who disagreed with him and throw them in jail if he was elected again.

“I mean, it sounds nuts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy threw me in jail. He’s out of his mind. I mean, he did his whole first campaign around ‘lock her up.’ This is his motto,” she claimed. “I take him at his word when he says that he’s going to round up people. I take him at his word when he threatens journalists. I take him at his word. I feel like what we saw in his first presidency was an amuse-bouche to what his intentions are. He has learned from his mistakes of appointing professionals, and he will not make that mistake next time.”

Trump, as Fox News Digital reported, recently told host Sean Hannity that he did not plan to use the Justice Department against even President Joe Biden if he were to win in November, despite a number of people claiming that he would.

“Number one, they’re wrong. It has to stop, because otherwise, we’re not going to have a country,” he said. “Look, when this election is over, based on what they’ve done, I would have every right to go after them, and it’s easy, because it’s Joe Biden and you see all the criminality, all of the money that’s going into the family and him, all of this money from China, from Russia, from Ukraine.”

damn stop giving me reasons to vote for Trump

limblips

PREMO Member
"I feel like what we saw in his first presidency was an amuse-bouche to what his intentions are."

When you work in high class bars in NYC you learn words like this and you need to use them at any opportunity to show how sophisticated and worldly you are.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC And Woke Democrats HUMILIATE THEMSELVES At CRINGE Bronx Rally As Trump Makes Philadelphia ERUPT!

‘Is she ok?’: AOC loses it at Bronx rally

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC Makes a Fool of Herself Trying to Advocate for Fellow Squad Member Jamaal Bowman

I reported yesterday on a recent Emerson College/WPIX poll that found Latimer is ahead in the race by 17 points. The poll shows that Bowman has only secured 31 percent of the vote.

Bowman’s anti-Israel stance has seemingly contributed to his poor polling numbers as Latimer holds a strong pro-Israel mindset.

He previously claimed the Hamas attack against Israel was unprovoked, saying “We need a free Palestine.”

“If we’re calling this an unprovoked attack, that means we’re going to ignore 18 human rights organizations calling Israel an apartheid state, and we’re gonna ignore 75 years of military occupation…or several hundred thousand settlers expanding into the West Bank,” Bowman said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC EMBARRASSES Herself Trying To COPE Over WOKE Squad Democrats GETTING Blown Out In Election Races​

:cds: :tantrum

Republicans are spending money to sow dissension among Democrats and JEWS Funded Democratic Opposition to Jamaal Bowmen

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Congress used to be a very prestigious place where people from opposing sides got together and passed legislation that, for the most part, strengthened our nation and was good for the country as a whole.

These ****ing affirmative action hire cretins, make us look like a nation of low IQ imbeciles. These are the best their districts can find to represent them?! It's a ****ing shame they can't find anyone with a brain and an ounce of decorum to represent them. A damned ****ing shame.