AOC - SAYS U.S. IS 'RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER'

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You cant say a woman should make her own health care decisions

How does killing an unborn fetus qualify as "health care", you freaking mouth breather? Or better yet, how killing one that was alive after being removed from the womb qualify as "health care"?

This_person

More lies from you

You cant say a woman should make her own health care decisions but not kill someone ( is there a full grown stanger inside her?)

You continue to show more compassion for a clump of cells that can't survive without being physically attached to a host for all its needs than you do for an actual living breathing , feeling , conscious, child.

You have no morals or ethics secular or religious
No lies - never used religion as a guide for abortion discussions. Specifically denied religion as a test for laws - over, and over, and over again. If you think differently, show me the post.

Sapidus

Does it do something besides fund the humanitarian needs? Let me know when you look that up.

A. I don't get mad. Dogs get mad. If I am upset, I get angry.
B. I don't get angry at you, because your opinion does not justify an emotional response in me.

All good questions. Here's a couple more - why not just work on their home country? Why not show up at a port of entry and legally request asylum?

I read this thing one time that describes what one should do when in a really bad country:

It's worth those folk reading this and giving it a shot before they come here.

Yes. That is what we are talking about dummy. You said why don't the dems do something about these conditions and I showed you where they are working on it and have passed a bill to do just that.

Do you have a head injury? Do you not recall 10 minute ago asking that question?

The again you deliberately ignore the truth to try to prove your point.

Many of these people crossed at the border and are seeking asylum as is the legally accepted process.

If you and your child faced rape and death daily in your home country wouldn't you go to another country and seek asylum in accordance with the law?

Even if these people snuck over the border they still deserve to be treated humanely which they are not.

The fact that you continue to argue that it is acceptable to overcrowd these people , deny them basic hygiene, blankets and deliberately deprive them of sleep show that you have no morals secular or religious

This_person

Yes. That is what we are talking about dummy. You said why don't the dems do something about these conditions and I showed you where they are working on it and have passed a bill to do just that.

Do you have a head injury? Do you not recall 10 minute ago asking that question?

It does ONLY that? Look it up and get back to me.

Many of these people crossed at the border and are seeking asylum as is the legally accepted process.
Illegally entering the United States is not the legally-accepted process.

Please, look things up.

If you and your child faced rape and death daily in your home country wouldn't you go to another country and seek asylum in accordance with the law?

In accordance with their law? Yes. Sneak in illegally? No.

Even if these people snuck over the border they still deserve to be treated humanely which they are not.

Why wouldn't "humanely" be "send them back home and let them try again in a legal way"?

The fact that you continue to argue that it is acceptable to overcrowd these people , deny them basic hygiene, blankets and deliberately deprive them of sleep show that you have no morals sexual or religious

I have no sexual morals? I'm not sure what you think you know about, but, I can assure you it ain't me! :lmao:

But, I recall several months ago when Trump asked for a few billion dollars for humanitarian aid (among other things) for this very problem and was denied by the democrats. What's changed?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Say...Sappy ole boy...how many minds have you changed today? This month?...this years?.....ever??

:killingme

Sapidus

It does ONLY that? Look it up and get back to me.

Illegally entering the United States is not the legally-accepted process.

Please, look things up.

Why do you continue to ignore the many of these people crossed the border at legal checkpoints and then asked for Asylum?

In accordance with their law? Yes. Sneak in illegally? No.

Yes. according to US law they must ask for asylum once on US soil

Why wouldn't "humanely" be "send them back home and let them try again in a legal way"?

Because many of them did enter legally you over baked potato. What is wrong with your brain?

I have no sexual morals? I'm not sure what you think you know about, but, I can assure you it ain't me! :lmao:
God only knows what you are talking about?

But, I recall several months ago when Trump asked for a few billion dollars for humanitarian aid (among other things) for this very problem and was denied by the democrats. What's changed?

The majority of americans did not support funding a border wall. The house democrats were largely voted in on the promise that they wouldn't fund it which is what they did? Why does our system of government so baffle you?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

The 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA) requires all individuals seeking asylum at ports of entry to be detained. They remain in detention even after officials confirm their claims as credible, unless the officials decide the applicants are unlikely to flee and do not pose a safety threat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thank you for proving my point to This-person who refuses to or is unable to take in new information
I pointed out the law that requires detention and you think that proves YOUR point?? LMAO..you really are a special kind of slow.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With the asylum denial rate around 70% now, and with so many of the ones seeking it stuck on the Mexican side of the border waiting disposition, maybe we'll see the numbers coming return back to much lower rates.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They are seeking asylum while assuming the supposedly greatest nation on earth would treat them like human beings

where are the 90% that never show up for their day in court .... hardly the actions of someone lawfully seeking asylum.

and they are capable of filing for Asylum or refugee status in their HOME Country and are REQUIRED to file for Asylum in the 1st country they arrive in outside their own

Section 11

The concept of first country of asylum Introduction: International Standards The concept of first country of asylum is defined in Article 26 of the APD:

A country can be considered to be a first country of asylum for a particular applicant for asylum if:​
(a) s/he has been recognised in that country as a refugee and s/he can still avail him/herself of that protection; or​
(b) s/he otherwise enjoys sufficient protection in that country, including benefiting from the principle of non-refoulement;​
provided that s/he will be re-admitted to that country. In applying the concept of first country of asylum to the particular circumstances of an applicant for asylum Member States may take into account Article 27 (1).​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Why didnt this filthy jews just leave Germany ...

How America’s rejection of Jews fleeing Nazi Germany haunts our refugee policy today

I believe a DEMOCRAT was President ...

You have no morals or ethics secular or religious

appeal to emotion
You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

ad hominem
You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.1

"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities"

Seems pretty apt according to the dictionary

We have covered this before in this thread YOU are LYING by Omission

NONE of these Illegal Immigrates are being detained for the reasons YOU quote in your section of the definition of a concentration camp

concentration camp
noun
Definition of concentration camp

: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard —used especially in reference to camps created by the Nazis in World War II for the internment and persecution of Jews and other prisoners

The Nazi soldiers hauled [Mordechai] Strigler off to a concentration camp, and carved swastikas into his cheeks and forehead with a razor blade. Over the next five years, he was sent from one concentration camp or slave-labor camp to another.— David Remnick

She ended up dying in a concentration camp, just a few months before she would have been liberated.— Marilyn Reynolds

The V2 killed thousands of British civilians while 20,000 concentration campinmates died as slave labourers during its manufacture in the closing stages of the second world war.— Anna Tomforde et al.

— see also DEATH CAMP

Concentration camp

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons.

During war, civilians have been concentrated in camps to prevent them from engaging in guerrilla warfare or providing aid to enemy forces or simply as a means of terrorizing the populace into submission. During the South African War (1899–1902) the British confined noncombatants of the republics of Transvaal and Cape Colony in concentration camps. Another instance of interning noncombatant civilians occurred shortly after the outbreak of hostilities between Japan and the United States (December 7, 1941), when more than 100,000 Japanese and Japanese-Americans on the West Coast were taken into custody and placed in camps in the interior.

Political concentration camps instituted primarily to reinforce the state’s control have been established in various forms under many totalitarian regimes—most extensively in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. To a considerable extent, the camps served as the special prisons of the secret police. Nazi concentration camps were under the administration of the SS; forced-labour camps of the Soviet Union were operated by a succession of organizations beginning in 1917 with the Cheka and ending in the early 1990s with the KGB.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp/media/1/130884/58216

Last edited: