AOC - SAYS U.S. IS 'RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sounds a lot like what the Germans hoped would happen with the jews.

:shocking:

what a stunning lack of awareness ....... Jews were NOT stopped at the border trying to illegally enter Germany

They were ordered from their homes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
U.S. Holocaust Museum Blasts People Comparing Southern Border To Nazi Concentration Camps

On Monday, in the wake of comments by Rep. Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and a statement made by a Museum staff historian that analogized the situation on the United States southern border to Nazi concentration camps, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum fired off a statement denouncing the practice. The Museum stated that it “unequivocally rejects efforts to create analogies between the Holocaust and other events, whether historical or contemporary. That position has repeatedly and unambiguously been made clear in the Museum’s official statement on the matter – a statement that is reiterated and reaffirmed now.”

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
U.S. Holocaust Museum Blasts People Comparing Southern Border To Nazi Concentration Camps

On Monday, in the wake of comments by Rep. Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and a statement made by a Museum staff historian that analogized the situation on the United States southern border to Nazi concentration camps, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum fired off a statement denouncing the practice. The Museum stated that it “unequivocally rejects efforts to create analogies between the Holocaust and other events, whether historical or contemporary. That position has repeatedly and unambiguously been made clear in the Museum’s official statement on the matter – a statement that is reiterated and reaffirmed now.”
It really doesn't matter to her, concentration camps are what her little mind say they are and the reality be damned.

Midnightrider

It really doesn't matter to her, concentration camps are what her little mind say they are and the reality be damned.
And why would you actually read the article and follow the links.....

The Museum further reiterates that a statement ascribed to a Museum staff historian regarding recent attempts to analogize the situation on the United States southern border to concentration camps in Europe during the 1930s and 1940s does not reflect the position of the Museum.

The Museum deeply regrets any offense to Holocaust survivors and others that may have been engendered by any statement ascribed to a Museum historian in a personal capacity.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Last edited:

Sapidus

You'd think democrats would simply fund the agency to supply these things. Or, to send the people back home where they had toothbrushes, soap, towels, showers, and maybe more than a half night's sleep. Where they could file for refugee status at an embassy, or, come to a port of entry and seek legal entry to the United States by applying for asylum.

Too bad they chose to violate our laws, and face consequences instead. Horrible people those illegal alien parents that would do this to their children! :yay:

Sounds a lot like what a nazi would say. "we gave them ample time to leave Germany, if they are still here they deserve to die"

Have you not shame?

The border is a port of entry you idiot. How many times do you need to be told that information?

Its sad the lengths you continue to go to to convince yourself your moral and ethical decline is not directly attributed to Trump.

Ask yourself this:

If three years ago someone asked would you support a president who:

Defrauded students to the amount at least $25 million dollars

Declare he grabs women by the genitals before asking permission

Says it is ok to separate and cage children and then argues they need not be provide, blankets, toothbrushes or allowed to sleep

Refues to release his tax returns and refuses to allow his employees to testify before congress.

And yet you somehow claim to be a religious person who believes their actions will lead them to heaven

How sad your god must be at your moral decline.

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:19

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Sapidus

So now you support Steve king who was censured and removed from committee by his own party for his nazi views.

God you are pathetic

This_person

Sounds a lot like what a nazi would say. "we gave them ample time to leave Germany, if they are still here they deserve to die"

Have you not shame?

The border is a port of entry you idiot. How many times do you need to be told that information?

The entire border is not a legal point of entry. Please look it up.

Its sad the lengths you continue to go to to convince yourself your moral and ethical decline is not directly attributed to Trump.

Ask yourself this:

If three years ago someone asked would you support a president who:

Defrauded students to the amount at least $25 million dollars

Declare he grabs women by the genitals before asking permission

Says it is ok to separate and cage children and then argues they need not be provide, blankets, toothbrushes or allowed to sleep

Refues to release his tax returns and refuses to allow his employees to testify before congress.

Ok, I’ve asked myself.

And yet you somehow claim to be a religious person who believes their actions will lead them to heaven

How sad your god must be at your moral decline.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
So, is it your contention we should throw out the constitution and live under strict Judeo-Christian law? Or, are you trying (and failing miserably) to be edgy and provocative?

Sapidus

The entire border is not a legal point of entry. Please look it up.

Ok, I’ve asked myself.

So, is it your contention we should throw out the constitution and live under strict Judeo-Christian law? Or, are you trying (and failing miserably) to be edgy and provocative?

Someone claiming asylum needs to do so once they step foot on US soil which is exactly what these peoplel are doing.

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself what is happening is ok. Whether you need to tell yourself its what you sky monster wants or whether you believe blindly following our president is the answer you are still a despicable human being if you believe what is happening is acceptable.

Anne Frank wasn't gassed she died of a disease in the camps just like these children

This_person

Someone claiming asylum needs to do so once they step foot on US soil which is exactly what these peoplel are doing.

And they can do so legally at any legal port of entry. By busting into the country and running from the law, they are breaking the law and should be properly punished for that act. Post-apprehension asylum seeking notwithstanding, they broke the law by entering the country illegally.

All they have to do is walk up to a legal port of entry and fill out the paperwork and they'd never have to hide from the law or be in detention centers in the first place. And, there's absolutely no reason to suspect they do not know this.

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself what is happening is ok. Whether you need to tell yourself its what you sky monster wants or whether you believe blindly following our president is the answer you are still a despicable human being if you believe what is happening is acceptable.

I do not have a sky monster, nor do I blindly follow this president or the last who established the deplorable conditions in these detention centers in the first place. I simply understand that the law says you can't cross the border illegally, and you must be punished for doing so. Common sense says the laws do not go far enough.

Anne Frank wasn't gassed she died of a disease in the camps just like these children

Anne Frank was not an illegal alien in her country, she was persecuted by her own government for her religion. She bears no similarity to anything involved in the discussion unless you are insanely delusional.

Sapidus

And they can do so legally at any legal port of entry. By busting into the country and running from the law, they are breaking the law and should be properly punished for that act. Post-apprehension asylum seeking notwithstanding, they broke the law by entering the country illegally.

All they have to do is walk up to a legal port of entry and fill out the paperwork and they'd never have to hide from the law or be in detention centers in the first place. And, there's absolutely no reason to suspect they do not know this.

I do not have a sky monster, nor do I blindly follow this president or the last who established the deplorable conditions in these detention centers in the first place. I simply understand that the law says you can't cross the border illegally, and you must be punished for doing so. Common sense says the laws do not go far enough.

Anne Frank was not an illegal alien in her country, she was persecuted by her own government for her religion. She bears no similarity to anything involved in the discussion unless you are insanely delusional.

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

The situations are very similar which is why calling these Trump camps concentrations camps is apt.

One could argue the jews, gypsies and gays and no place in Germany and got what they deserved for not leaving just as you argue these people get what they deserve for coming here.

Most asylum seekers who do what you say they should end up in these same camps so I don't know where you get your information but as usual it is wrong.

Feel free to educate yourself before blindly regurgitating what Fox News tells you.

There’s no magic to the port of entry,” said Camilo Perez-Bustillo, who works at El Paso-based advocacy group the Hope Border Institute. “This idea that that’s the legal way to go ... It’s fundamentally misleading.”

Court records and individual cases discovered by The Texas Tribune indicate that a number of asylum seekers who came to international bridges in Texas and California were separated from their children anyway — or were not able to cross the bridge at all after encountering armed Customs and Border Protection agents on the bridge. And experts argue there’s no basis to the government’s claim that there aren’t enough resources to process asylum seekers.

You are the one who claims to be religious yet you only apply that to fetuses and mostly the ones of the white variety showing no empathy or ethics when it comes to the treatment of families and children seeking asylum in our country

This_person

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

The situations are very similar which is why calling these Trump camps concentrations camps is apt.

One could argue the jews, gypsies and gays and no place in Germany and got what they deserved for not leaving just as you argue these people get what they deserve for coming here.

One could argue anything. That argument would be easily disproven, making the argument a really bad one.

It is not the same thing to be persecuted in your own country by your government for not being the right race, religion, or sexual orientation (you left out the other things like mental health issues people had that caused them to be incarcerated by their government) and breaking and entering a country illegally. There's just absolutely no validity to the argument that those are the same thing.

So, yes, you could argue it, but you'd easily lose that argument, so....

Most asylum seekers who do what you say they should end up in these same camps so I don't know where you get your information but as usual it is wrong.

Feel free to educate yourself before blindly regurgitating what Fox News tells you.

I'm not using Fox News, I'm using the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Website:

Please provide the source of your information that states a person who legally applies for asylum without illegal entry into the United States is placed in detention centers, because that would be illegal and should be stopped immediately.

You are the one who claims to be religious yet you only apply that to fetuses and mostly the ones of the white variety showing no empathy or ethics when it comes to the treatment of families and children seeking asylum in our country

While I have both a secular and religious objection to mothers electively killing babies, I see no comparison to detaining law-breakers.

What is the empathetic thing to do, and why is that the right thing for taxpayers to fund?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please provide the source of your information that states a person who legally applies for asylum without illegal entry into the United States is placed in detention centers, because that would be illegal and should be stopped immediately.

Well....he does lie a lot, so...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
To quote W'Kabi... “When you let in refugees, they bring their problems with them.”