appendixqh ...and other horsey newbys

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Do you have something you can trail ride....and are you a super pussy trail rider? Just had to ask as I kinda like you... :lmao: :huggy:

Cowgirl

Hey Paso, I'm not really a newbie, but someday when I come to St. Mary's for a visit, can I go with you? I'd have to borrow a horse..... :whistle:

:flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
Hey Paso, I'm not really a newbie, but someday when I come to St. Mary's for a visit, can I go with you? I'd have to borrow a horse..... :whistle:

:flowers:

Can you 1/2 way stay on...can you push a horse into the bridle and make them use their hind end.?.

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Can you 1/2 way stay on...can you push a horse into the bridle and make them use their hind end.?.

I ain't skeered of nuthin. I can 33/34ths stay on. I guess I can push a horse into the bridle-I've done it riding english. Now I'm :confused: Good lawd...what kind of trails do y'all do?

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lmao: Yes Cowgirl is ok.. :yay: Don't know about that apendixqh though.... :lmao Got my new saddle today. :getdown: Sure hope it fits fat pony..... :whistle: I'll find out tomorrow...After I get the truck load of mud off her....

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
:lmao: Yes Cowgirl is ok.. :yay: Don't know about that apendixqh though.... :lmao Got my new saddle today. :getdown: Sure hope it fits fat pony..... :whistle: I'll find out tomorrow...After I get the truck load of mud off her....

:howdy: Pretty saddle!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
I ain't skeered of nuthin. I can 33/34ths stay on. I guess I can push a horse into the bridle-I've done it riding english. Now I'm :confused: Good lawd...what kind of trails do y'all do?

Paso is the woman from snowy river :killingme :lmao: We aren't flat land riders....We tend to Ye Haw sometimes. We wouldn't take you out and get ya killed... :popcorn:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
Paso is the woman from snowy river :killingme :lmao: We aren't flat land riders....We tend to Ye Haw sometimes. We wouldn't take you out and get ya killed... :popcorn:

snowy_976.jpg

:jet: Sounds fun! As long as the horse can do it, I'm cool with it!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
snowy_976.jpg

:jet: Sounds fun! As long as the horse can do it, I'm cool with it!

There ya go Paso...A challenge, So when ya comin home for a visit???? Yes apendixqh has a ride. Pal paint also...+ a few more :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
There ya go Paso...A challenge, So when ya comin home for a visit???? Yes apendixqh has a ride. Pal paint also...+ a few more :whistle:
I'm ready with my new jumper! Can we hit some fences whilw we're out there? :whistle:

Attachments

• fathorse.jpg
    fathorse.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 113

2baymares

mingiz said:

NICE Saddle!! :drool: I'm jealous. My newest saddle is over 20 years old and my other saddle is over 40 years old. :ohwell:

abbey

abbey normal
Pasofever said:
Do you have something you can trail ride....and are you a super pussy trail rider? Just had to ask as I kinda like you... :lmao: :huggy:

I betchA A LOT of the new horsey people can hang on better than a bunch of the old ladies here who think riding down a little hill is cowgirl uping!!! Seriously don't challenge unless you got something impressive to show!!

Cowgirl

abbey said:
I betchA A LOT of the new horsey people can hang on better than a bunch of the old ladies here who think riding down a little hill is cowgirl uping!!! Seriously don't challenge unless you got something impressive to show!!

Ooooohhh!!! Them's fightin words! :boxing:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:

I'm not sure when I'm coming home...Let me know when a good time will be. It has to be a weekend...and if y'all are leaving earlier than 10 AM (which you probably will be) then I'll have to come the night before and stay with dad.

abbey

abbey normal
Cowgirl said:
Ooooohhh!!! Them's fightin words! :boxing:

I am just trying to defend some of the young ones who don't stand up for themselves. I personally don't cowgirl up anymore but my daugter and her buddies who are online here do, they are tougher than I was during my rodeo days so when the P word comes into play I felt the need to speak out! All in love of course :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
2baymares said:
NICE Saddle!! :drool: I'm jealous. My newest saddle is over 20 years old and my other saddle is over 40 years old. :ohwell:

Thanks :huggy: I still have my first saddle. 25yrs old and it was used :yay: It's a brown buckstitch. Shame my arse doesn't fit in it anymore. It sure was comfy. I have a circle y that I have been using for a few years, love it, it's black. Just wanted another brown saddle. If it doesn't work on fat pony it will be for sale... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
GOOD GAWD them knees r gonna hurt turning them stirrup leathers :lol:
But it looks like a couch. what kind is it?? It's beautifu!

Eventer29

Riding with yall sounds umm...interesting. lol Might have to join ya for a ride someday. If i can event, I can trail ride right? long as psycho pony dosent start bouncing around at the edge of a cliff or something I'm ok. Oh yeah and trees, trees are sorta scary!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:yawn: just got done working..ya all are boring me...

Mingiz I love your saddle cant wait to try it...

As for riding my horses I got great trail horses...just hate to look over and see some one riding them and seeing them TROT...that damn 4 letter word.. :lmao:

Too tired to play with the rest of ya all..and Abbey put your money where your big ol mouth is... :popcorn: