appendixqh ...and other horsey newbys

mingiz

Horse Poor
abbey said:
I am just trying to defend some of the young ones who don't stand up for themselves. I personally don't cowgirl up anymore but my daugter and her buddies who are online here do, they are tougher than I was during my rodeo days so when the P word comes into play I felt the need to speak out! All in love of course :lmao:

Don't be so defensive :whistle: We don't as you say Cowgirl Up. We could :wench: We just have a good time. Our horses come first on any ride. I'm not going to risk my horse for anything. The P- thing is a private thing for the people who know what we're saying. So until you really know us. Don't judge us. :huggy: Besides I may be an old lady but i want to see your your young ones (who can't speak for themselves) climb some of the mountain trails I have been on. :whistle: JMO :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Eventer29 said:
Riding with yall sounds umm...interesting. lol Might have to join ya for a ride someday. If i can event, I can trail ride right? long as psycho pony dosent start bouncing around at the edge of a cliff or something I'm ok. Oh yeah and trees, trees are sorta scary!

No problem honey..I like you..we will meet you at "The Lake" NO trees... :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
I'm not sure when I'm coming home...Let me know when a good time will be. It has to be a weekend...and if y'all are leaving earlier than 10 AM (which you probably will be) then I'll have to come the night before and stay with dad.

We usually don't ride until late morning because of family obligations. So you can make down that morning... :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
:yawn: just got done working..ya all are boring me...

Mingiz I love your saddle cant wait to try it...

As for riding my horses I got great trail horses...just hate to look over and see some one riding them and seeing them TROT...that damn 4 letter word.. :lmao:

Too tired to play with the rest of ya all..and Abbey put your money where your big ol mouth is... :popcorn:

AWW I thought you loved looking over at me at a TROT :smack: Unless I'm on Bubba or Misty :lmao: Thanks on the saddle. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
AWW I thought you loved looking over at me at a TROT :smack: Unless I'm on Bubba or Misty :lmao: Thanks on the saddle. :huggy:

You my dear look good trotting your big boobs bounce so nice....When I see Misty or Condesa doing it my stomach turns... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
GOOD GAWD them knees r gonna hurt turning them stirrup leathers :lol:
But it looks like a couch. what kind is it?? It's beautifu!

Yea the kness are screamin already :frown: I got it off e-bay so it's a no name. Suppose to have a gel seat like a tucker...we'll see :lmao: I'll probably put a broom handle on it help turn them and oil the back sides of the fenders so it will get pliable.. :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
You my dear look good trotting your big boobs bounce so nice....When I see Misty or Condesa doing it my stomach turns... :lmao:

Oh I thought it was the boobs :lmao: :barf:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
abbey said:
I am just trying to defend some of the young ones who don't stand up for themselves. I personally don't cowgirl up anymore but my daugter and her buddies who are online here do, they are tougher than I was during my rodeo days so when the P word comes into play I felt the need to speak out! All in love of course :lmao:

ALL you have to do to not be a pussy is show up...show up...we cant get the peeps we invite to even do that...up until the last minute we are on then....opps can't go catch ya next time...pussys I tell ya..

Toxick

Splat
:fixed:

Attachments

• smowy_976.jpg
    smowy_976.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 64

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I went trail riding with Leslie about a year and a half ago with a friend of hers. I wonder if any of you were who I went riding with? Does anyone know Leslie? She moved in December to Texas. The lady we rode with worked at a car dealership. My memory is not so good. She was the barn manager for a barn off of Rt5. Are any of you her?

abbey

abbey normal
mingiz said:
Don't be so defensive :whistle: We don't as you say Cowgirl Up. We could :wench: We just have a good time. Our horses come first on any ride. I'm not going to risk my horse for anything. The P- thing is a private thing for the people who know what we're saying. So until you really know us. Don't judge us. :huggy: Besides I may be an old lady but i want to see your your young ones (who can't speak for themselves) climb some of the mountain trails I have been on. :whistle: JMO :howdy:

Calm down I do know ya, and you know me so relax and enjoy ground hogs day!

W

WarmbloodLvr

Man, I haven't been on a trail ride in months and a really good one in almost a year. Now I have a spooky boy so won't be hitting up those trails anytime soon. Missin' the good ole' days... :bawl:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Do you have something you can trail ride....and are you a super pussy trail rider? Just had to ask as I kinda like you... :lmao: :huggy:

Good mornin'!

Yes, I have a mare I am selling that is a trail queen, and I have another gelding as a back up. Also, in about a month I will have my 2yr old back and will need to get him out on a few trails. :howdy: Nothing breaks the monotony of training like a good trail ride.

I aint no snowy river guru, about 5 years ago I realized, it hurts to fall off these days...somehow the ground got harder! :lmao:

K

Katie

appendixqh said:
I aint no snowy river guru, about 5 years ago I realized, it hurts to fall off these days...somehow the ground got harder! :lmao:

I remember falling off as a teenager and not hurting to bad the next day.

Now if I fall. Um..huge bruises, and I am in pain for a few days.

I agree the ground did get harder!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
Do you have something you can trail ride....and are you a super pussy trail rider? Just had to ask as I kinda like you... :lmao: :huggy:

Are you asking people new to the forum? I'm new to the forum, but not new to horses. :howdy: Yup I trail ride :)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Sadielady said:
I went trail riding with Leslie about a year and a half ago with a friend of hers. I wonder if any of you were who I went riding with? Does anyone know Leslie? She moved in December to Texas. The lady we rode with worked at a car dealership. My memory is not so good. She was the barn manager for a barn off of Rt5. Are any of you her?

I was a Leslie Buddy! But didn't get to ride to often...What color horse did this person have?