appendixqh ...and other horsey newbys

2baymares

appendixqh said:
I hear ya...she was awesome! She used to test ride horses for me and work through any kinks...I can't find anyone to come and get on them for me like her! I am too chicken :doh: to hop on my green broodmares once they have taken a year off to foal.

:howdy: I've helped many people and there problem horses for a long time.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
I was a Leslie Buddy! But didn't get to ride to often...What color horse did this person have?
Well she had a couple of dark bays, but I think the one she trail rode was a pregnant pony. I don't remember what breed.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
2baymares said:
:howdy: I think you are looking for me. I did alot of riding with Leslie. Which ride where you on? What Horses? ect. Leslie and I rode alot. She was alot of fun and I'm sad she moved.
It was just you, Leslie, and me twice I think, once at Greenwell and then where you do the barn management. I stopped by later to see the place again before I brought my horses up from Florida. Have you heard from Leslie? I just did. She is happy, but is having some major changes in her life right now. :( I miss her; she was lots of fun. I was there the day her bay mare was freaking out at that cute little grey pony.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
barncat said:
...I'm brave and looking to get back in the saddle after having my own baby :lol:

I'm not quite there yet, BC.:howdy: I'm due with my 2nd March 1. My last ride was that rare weekend in Jan. that it was 70 degrees out. But my neighbors had me back out on the trails 6 weeks after I had my first.
BTW...I did my last starter trial with my 3 yo. filly (she'll be 6 in May) when I was two mos. preg. with my first. I don't have a trainer but when I do get back into it, I'll definitly be needing one!

barncat

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I'm not quite there yet, BC.:howdy: I'm due with my 2nd March 1. My last ride was that rare weekend in Jan. that it was 70 degrees out. But my neighbors had me back out on the trails 6 weeks after I had my first.
BTW...I did my last starter trial with my 3 yo. filly (she'll be 6 in May) when I was two mos. preg. with my first. I don't have a trainer but when I do get back into it, I'll definitly be needing one!

Congrats on the second baby, I imagine you have reached the point that you are ready for it to be over. We just moved into the new house and are thinking in about two years we will have another little one. I quit serious riding early when I was pregnant because I was riding a greenie that put her heels in the air a few times and I didn't feel it was worth the risk. I rode my old man when I was 8 months, just in the ring, but it was nice to enjoy the spring weather with him. I'm sure you'll be back out there for the fall season. Good luck with everything!

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
:yawn: just got done working..ya all are boring me...

Mingiz I love your saddle cant wait to try it...

As for riding my horses I got great trail horses...just hate to look over and see some one riding them and seeing them TROT...that damn 4 letter word.. :lmao:

Too tired to play with the rest of ya all..and Abbey put your money where your big ol mouth is... :popcorn:

My money is on PASO I have seen her ride....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Tazgirl said:
My money is on PASO I have seen her ride....

I've seen her on the ground...... :killingme :lmao: Oh excuse me the beach.... :smack: Seriously Paso is a good rider......like me :lmao: :killingme :whistle: