Approachable or not?

leslie3977

For this scenario pretend you’re single if you’re not. Let's say you see someone while you're out. Maybe you're at a grocery store or in the Target parking lot :lmao:. You look at them, they look at you, there's eye contact and you feel there's interest there. You look down and notice he/she has kid(s) with them. Would you approach that person with their kids there if you didn't see a ring?

mainman

Set Trippin
leslie3977 said:
For this scenario pretend you’re single if you’re not. Let's say you see someone while you're out. Maybe you're at a grocery store or in the Target parking lot :lmao:. You look at them, they look at you, there's eye contact and you feel there's interest there. You look down and notice he/she has kid(s) with them. Would you approach that person with their kids there if you didn't see a ring?
That is a depends on the "how you feel about kids" deal... If you dont mind a dude with kids go for it...:shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Probably not. I never assume that a man is or isn't married by a ring. Otter hasn't worn a wedding ring since a year or so after we were married.

cattitude said:
Probably not. I never assume that a man is or isn't married by a ring.
:yeahthat: And men still "notice" women even though they are married so the "eye contact" wasn't a sign either.

mainman

Set Trippin
So just because a guy has a kid he is unapproachable?

Pete?

MM?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I know you wanna keep us all to yourselves but damn....:lol:

mainman said:
So just because a guy has a kid he is unapproachable?

Pete?

MM?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I know you wanna keep us all to yourselves but damn....:lol:
Consider the odds...:shrug:

mainman said:
You dont know unless you ask, is all I'm saying....:shrug:
Okay... so let's take this to the next level... She makes eye contact with a guy with kids in tow in the Target parking lot... she has 3 seconds to make a move... What's she supposed to say that's not going to sound freakish...:eyebrow:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
Okay... so let's take this to the next level... She makes eye contact with a guy with kids in tow in the Target parking lot... she has 3 seconds to make a move... What's she supposed to say that's not going to sound freakish...:eyebrow:
that is not the point of the exercise and it is not important, she asked is a guy approachable with kids and no ring.. I say yes...:shrug:

leslie3977

kwillia said:
Good question! I don't suppose "Is bebe's momma still sleeping with bebe's daddy?" would work.

M

missperky

kwillia said:

Hi..

:lmao:

M

missperky

mainman said:
She was at the 5K the other day, she thought she was supposed to get 5000 phone numbers, I saw her working the crowd...:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Repete
leslie3977 said:
Sure, why not. If the dude is married, engaged or otherwise attached he will say so, if he isn't and you don't ask you lose. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Consider the odds...:shrug:
Ding!

When I first got divorced all the guys at work would say. "Pete, you got a built in chick magnet and chicks would think it rocks you are a single dad with a cute widdle beebee."

But when we would go places I could almost read those chicks minds when they would be me and Boy; "Look, a divorced dad who has his kid for the weekend" or "Married guy"