Approachable or not?

Qurious

Im On 1.
No I wouldn't approach.

I think its disrespectful to come on to someone with children in tow....then your also at risk of embarrassment because you dont know if he's married and forgot his ring or if he's involved and then you have to deal with the rejection part of it.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Softballkid said:
Apparently that is just with boys... widdle baby girls do the trick :biggrin:

Not for me :ohwell: I do get some interesting puzzled reactions though. They look at me: Long hair, black steel toe boots, all black clothing, trench coat, hasn't shaved in awhile, dark glasses... Then they look at Princess: Cute little baby girl with pink, purple, or flower pattern, frilly clothes. Then they look back at me with the "deer in the headlights" stare. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Chain729 said:
Not for me :ohwell: I do get some interesting puzzled reactions though. They look at me: Long hair, black steel toe boots, all black clothing, trench coat, hasn't shaved in awhile, dark glasses...
:trenchcoatmafiawannabe: :backingslowlyoutofthethread:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
No I wouldn't approach.

I think its disrespectful to come on to someone with children in tow....then your also at risk of embarrassment because you dont know if he's married and forgot his ring or if he's involved and then you have to deal with the rejection part of it.

:faint: I agree. I don't want some guy hitting on me when my kids are around and I'd extend the same curtosy.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Qurious said:
No I wouldn't approach.

Parking lot rejection is the absolute worst.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Qurious said:
No I wouldn't approach.

Sounds like you speak from experience. :poorbaby:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
pixiegirl said:
:faint: I agree. I don't want some guy hitting on me when my kids are around and I'd extend the same curtosy.

I'll go on a limb and add that if asked most guys probably would not mind if "miss" right approched them in a public setting. That said, I would assume most women might get uncomfortable in the same situation. In todays time cant really blame them.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Qurious said:
No I wouldn't approach.
I agree with the first part but not the last. I wouldn't approach a woman with kids in tow, ring or no ring, unless she was in distress(grocery bag broke and items all over the place), but I'd rather face rejection than live with the thought that I missed out on the possibility of getting a date. That would bother me more because at least if I asked her, I'd know that she wasn't interested or available. Most women I talk to are flattered by someone (who is not creepy)asking them out. So again, I'll ask, where are you all hiding? Come out & show yourselves! I'm very available right now! :howdy:

sockgirl77

kwillia said:
Okay... so let's take this to the next level... She makes eye contact with a guy with kids in tow in the Target parking lot... she has 3 seconds to make a move... What's she supposed to say that's not going to sound freakish...:eyebrow:
Umm...hello. :shrug:

sockgirl77

Qurious said:
No I wouldn't approach.

You could miss out on meet Mr. Right. You know, the only man that you won't need forum advice about. :shrug:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
leslie3977 said:
For this scenario pretend you’re single if you’re not. Let's say you see someone while you're out. Maybe you're at a grocery store or in the Target parking lot :lmao:. You look at them, they look at you, there's eye contact and you feel there's interest there. You look down and notice he/she has kid(s) with them. Would you approach that person with their kids there if you didn't see a ring?

Yeah, what the hell, what's the worst that could happen?

R

RadioPatrol

leslie3977 said:
Just wondering really sort of came up the other day and I saw a forum somewhere about approaching people and I wanted to see what everyone thought. I don't approach men with or without kids.

Why Not ? :coffee:

R

RadioPatrol

Chain729 said:
Not for me :ohwell: I do get some interesting puzzled reactions though. They look at me: Long hair, black steel toe boots, all black clothing, trench coat, hasn't shaved in awhile, dark glasses... Then they look at Princess: Cute little baby girl with pink, purple, or flower pattern, frilly clothes. Then they look back at me with the "deer in the headlights" stare. :lmao:

ROTFLMFAO[

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme