Are flowers "out"?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
teverheart2002 said:
Awww K_Jo, good for you girl :huggy:
So in the middle of my "thank you" voicemail, I started crying like a stupid girl. :rolleyes: I'll never get flowers again. :ohwell:

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
So in the middle of my "thank you" voicemail, I started crying like a stupid girl. :rolleyes: I'll never get flowers again. :ohwell:
Just tell him you were crying because the flower delivery guy was backdooring you at the time and it hurt cause he was so big.

That will cover up the mushy crying thing cause you got flowers and were really happy that he remembered that you were the most special one in his life.

as always, I feel as though it is my God given duty to help
And Im glad to do it.

BCP.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Just tell him you were crying because the flower delivery guy was backdooring you at the time and it hurt cause he was so big.

That will cover up the mushy crying thing cause you got flowers and were really happy that he remembered that you were the most special one in his life.

as always, I feel as though it is my God given duty to help
And Im glad to do it.

BCP.
You're a lot smarter than you look. :eyebrow:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
:killingme The backpedaling has begun. The same chicks who were going to rip out their SO's testicles if they didn't send flowers are saying "He better not waste any money on flowers", "We're saving for a house so we agreed no presents", etc.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
bresamil said:
:killingme The backpedaling has begun. The same chicks who were going to rip out their SO's testicles if they didn't send flowers are saying "He better not waste any money on flowers", "We're saving for a house so we agreed no presents", etc.
:lmao: Just for the hell of it look out the window then yell out WHOHOO another flower truck is here. :lmao: phyche

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
And women wonder why our will to live is sucked dry. :rolleyes:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
bresamil said:
Did you show them the CZ I sent you?:lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
And women wonder why our will to live is sucked dry. :rolleyes:
Why? They're just covering up their hurt feelings here at work. Once they get home they will follow through with the original intent unless there's a kickass gift waiting or, more importantly, he got home early to do laundry and make dinner.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I think women want to be seen as special to their co-workers. This morning one of the guys bought every woman a bag of V-Day kisses and a single rose. He is sweet like that.

I heard that last year he made and arrangement of candy and a bottle of water and put rose pedals inside each womans door and then asked if they knew what it represent. He is a cool guy.

What do you all think about men or women who get gifts from other men or women on V-Day. Sorry if this was a discussion in another thread.

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Why? They're just covering up their hurt feelings here at work. Once they get home they will follow through with the original intent unless there's a kickass gift waiting or, more importantly, he got home early to do laundry and make dinner.
So you are saying that these women are lying? They really did not pre-agree "No flowers or gifts because we are buying a house"