Are flowers "out"?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like flowers too, but they're always the best when you get them for no reason, which is usually when I get them. My favorite is the potted orchid I got a few months ago for no reason...it'll last a long time, and isn't something that will end up in the trash in a few weeks.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I tell the hubby he can have all holidays off except my b-day and xmas. I dont even really care about anniversary except the really big ones. Flowers are ok once in a blue moon but they cost too much to end up in the trash in a week. And I dont like jewerly, my hubby thinks Im the greatest.

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
I feel the same way. I'm not going to turn down V'day flowers, but it means a lot to me on a regular day when C_Jo gets home from work, picks flowers out of our garden, puts them in a little vase, and leaves them on my nightstand just because he wants to see me smile. :smile:
I got to try that, it seems much cheaper than the 20 bucks I put on the nightstand.:whistle:

(not your nightstand K_Jo)

bcp

In My Opinion
bresamil said:
And you wonder why he goes to WaWa. tsktsk
Dont worry about WaWa K_Jo, I also cheat on my wife at the WaWa. Its not like I dont love her or anything, but until she learns to make coffee as good as they do, I am forced to sneak around and drink theirs.

yes, I feel bad about it, but I am just not able to stop myself.

Perhaps a coffee counsler is in order?

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
OMG, a florist van just pulled up! :lmao: brb
Looks like someone was reading this thread and realized that the cost of sending flowers now, would be much lower than the cost of damage repair should those flowers not show up.

Good move dude,, of course, now you have screwed all the other males on this forum,, you might want to rethink being seen in public until they are all allowed back into their homes.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
OMG, a florist van just pulled up! :lmao: brb
Ha Ha! I told you, you needed to get that driveway shoveled. I hope you gave the delivery person a BIG tip! :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
SFW gets major shipments. I don't know how long they'll last at those 'everyday low prices' though.:biggrin:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mrs. Jones said:
Ha Ha! I told you, you needed to get that driveway shoveled. I hope you gave the delivery person a BIG tip! :lol:
:lmao: I'm truly surprised. It's a mess of sweetheart roses and a box of Ghirardelli chocolates. :yum: The card says, "I miss you," though, so I'm thinking maybe he sent them after he found the VD underpants I stashed in his suitcase. :lol:

Your av is cute. :love:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:lmao: I'm truly surprised. It's a mess of sweetheart roses and a box of Ghirardelli chocolates. :yum: The card says, "I miss you," though, so I'm thinking maybe he sent them after he found the VD underpants I stashed in his suitcase. :lol:

Ghirardelli?! I'll be right over. :yum:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:

Awww, see Pete does love you!