Are smokers icky?

What do you think of smokers?

• I don't care. It's their life (short but theirs)

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • I smoke.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • They are nasty, icky, gross

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • I like to hang around smokers for the free second hand smoke.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

Christy

b*tch rocket
Good idea. What kind of cigs would you suggest to get the kids started? I was thinking maybe a light cigarette but not menthol. Camels are a little harsh for the kids to start on.

You gotta start them off right away with the Camel unfiltered, or maybe some Lucky Strikes. You don't want your kid to grow up to be a sissy do ya?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You gotta start them off right away with the Camel unfiltered, or maybe some Lucky Strikes. You don't want your kid to grow up to be a sissy do ya?

I think the answer is, yes, these people want their children to grow up to be sissies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My question:

Do fussy sissies notice when their children become fussy sissies as well? Or do they just think that's normal and any kid who plays outside, isn't on allergy drugs or Ritalin, and doesn't whine about every little thing is a ruffian and uncouth?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My question:

Do fussy sissies notice when their children become fussy sissies as well? Or do they just think that's normal and any kid who plays outside, isn't on allergy drugs or Ritalin, and doesn't whine about every little thing is a ruffian and uncouth?

Probably. Only because their kids are seated in front of the TV playing games and getting fat.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Good point. Unfiltered Camels it is. Should I let my kids smoke in their rooms?

Rael

Supper's Ready
So many sniff tests, and so little time. I wonder how many smoke haters would pass one. :shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The only time I liked the smell of someone else smoking was my guitar teacher in college. He smoked tobacco in a pipe that smelled like maple syrup.

:yum:

He had the entire department smelling like breakfast every day, all day long.

W

Wenchy

I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this, but I've had several conversations with smokers who tend to agree that certain brands have a much funkier stench.

I find that Marlboro Reds and Newports are purty smelly, although I'll smoke a pack of each from time to time. Some of the generics are horrible. Those smokers may as well just eat them. Lit.

What say you?
I smoke Marlboro Lights and since they started the FSC I notice the smell more.

The ones I bought in VA this past weekend are not FSC and what a difference in the taste/smell.

They still don't smell like daisies but they are not nearly as bad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I smoke Marlboro Lights and since they started the FSC I notice the smell more.

The ones I bought in VA this past weekend are not FSC and what a difference in the taste/smell.

They still don't smell like daisies but they are not nearly as bad.

You mean they smell like maple syrup?