Are smokers icky?

What do you think of smokers?

• I don't care. It's their life (short but theirs)

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • I smoke.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • They are nasty, icky, gross

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • I like to hang around smokers for the free second hand smoke.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

PsyOps

Pixelated
I have never heard it, but I do trust her word. :yay:

Well, let me know what you think. But don't tell Larry. He thinks I'm trying to brainwash everyone. :cool:

But really it's a pretty progressive kind of jazz. Not for everyone. But there are some mellow acoustic guitar pieces I did that you may be able to tolerate I suppose (I mean, not knowing what your taste is). I wrote, played and recorded everything.

Click here

It's actually a link to another thread where I posted the link. I hope the link works. Hope you like it.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I also just have to add, not many people in my family smoke, but the one that does besides me is in her 90's. :poke: :dance:

sockgirl77

I feel sorry for you. I wish you could understand how unhealthy 5 Guys greasy food is. If you don't put the burger and fries down soon you are going to die. Stop being so selfish and think about your family. :nono:

I agree. That place is disgusting. I'd like some burger with that grease please. :barf:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this, but I've had several conversations with smokers who tend to agree that certain brands have a much funkier stench.

I find that Marlboro Reds and Newports are purty smelly, although I'll smoke a pack of each from time to time. Some of the generics are horrible. Those smokers may as well just eat them. Lit.

What say you?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I smoke as does my wife. We would like to be treated with the same respect as gays, stop persecuting us! How can the government discriminate against such a large percentage of the population?

:sarcasm:

sockgirl77

I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this, but I've had several conversations with smokers who tend to agree that certain brands have a much funkier stench.

I find that Marlboro Reds and Newports are purty smelly, although I'll smoke a pack of each from time to time. Some of the generics are horrible. Those smokers may as well just eat them. Lit.

What say you?

My ex's mother smokes Reds and I gag at the stench. My co-workers and I smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights and the smell is not as bad.

T

toppick08

What say you?

Marlboro Reds rock.....:yay:

LadyWolf

When I smoked, I switched up a lot but the real stanky ones were the REAL CHEAPIES!!! The off brand, no name you could buy for $2.50-$3.00 a pack and tasted like crap.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
My ex's mother smokes Reds and I gag at the stench. My co-workers and I smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights and the smell is not as bad.

When I do smoke a pack of Reds (I'm an equal opportuntiy smoker - execpt off brands), I have to light candles and spray the smoker spray stuff.

CrashTest

What say you?

I say see post #96.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I had someone stop by my office today who wreecked so bad of cigarette smoke. It was awful. When he left, I had to borrow the febreeze spray stuff from a workmate to spray down the office.

greyhound

I had someone stop by my office today who wreecked so bad of cigarette smoke. It was awful. When he left, I had to borrow the febreeze spray stuff from a workmate to spray down the office.

It's even worse when a little child smells like a cigarette.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
What's wrong with that? :smack: Camel's make killer stocking stuffers. :jet:

Good idea. What kind of cigs would you suggest to get the kids started? I was thinking maybe a light cigarette but not menthol. Camels are a little harsh for the kids to start on.

More stocking stuffer ideas.......Personalized ashtrays and a set of lighters. Blue lighters for the boys. Pink lighters for the girls. That should fill the stockings right up.

Last edited: