Are women too slutty?

Geek

The way KVJ talks about dildo's and so on, I think this is very true. Women have no respect for themselves. It's very sad. I have been taught to respect myself first and everyone else will too.

You know, nobody ever wants the stuff in the free box at a yard sale, but throw a price tag on the same stuff and it starts to look desirable.

As far as KVJ and her plastic Prince, I think it is ok for woman to take of their own business. :lol:

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
The way KVJ talks about dildo's and so on, I think this is very true. Women have no respect for themselves. It's very sad. I have been taught to respect myself first and everyone else will too.

I have to say I agree, some things are better left unsaid, and it seems she says it all. Have woman no respect for themselves anymore?

And Heavy :killingme at your comment!

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
Just her mentality. When 4d whips it out, she still laughs while he chases her around the house naked, screaming about cooties.

You're a funny one! But I would have sworn I saw a post by her saying something about she was getting her teeth fixed. Maybe she won't be so white trash after that? :killingme

Just her mentality. When 4d whips it out, she still laughs while he chases her around the house naked, screaming about cooties.

When you say "whips it out" I take it you are talking about his genitials? That is just horrible. Where is this girls parents?

dontknowwhy

I think women just need to find some middle ground between being slutty and thinking that thing is golden. I've had a few over the years and they are all about the same and none are lined with gold. Just because some ladies put out on the first date doesn't mean they are slutty. The approach the day after could let a man know that she wanted to grind with him for quite some time.

kvj21075

Meow

uhhmmm i was messing around with you because u entered fight club and complained that there were naughty things being said

KVJ is white trash, plain and simple. Everytime she smiles it reminds of the gates to hell.

says the mpd. lets get a pic of u and see what everyone has to say

You know, nobody ever wants the stuff in the free box at a yard sale, but throw a price tag on the same stuff and it starts to look desirable.

As far as KVJ and her plastic Prince, I think it is ok for woman to take of their own business. :lol:

99% of women masturbate, its not a big deal

I have to say I agree, some things are better left unsaid, and it seems she says it all. Have woman no respect for themselves anymore?

And Heavy :killingme at your comment!

wow- and u were saying some pretty naughty things when u first started posting. i guess thats why no one respects you.

She has daddy issues, that's why she is doing an old guy like 4D.

i actually have a very clode relationship with my Dad, he is awesome, ask any of the people here that have met him.

Fixed? :lol: They would have to pull all her teeth out and start from scratch.

they arent that bad, just not perfect ;o)