Are women too slutty?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The word is "than"
My bad. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention at 6:00am this morning & didn't review my posting.

...and it's not that I'm attracted to them, it's just what's available out there. They're all I meet lately.
Ok young lady, tell me what your idea of normal is and I'll see if I fit it. If I do, then the women are "misguided" and you owe me lunch, OK? :tap:

It IS mostly the younger ones and they're the ones I have to treat with cockyness. They're not used to gentlemen. They're used to bad boys and their "ways" so if I want to spend time with them (for fun, nothing else) I have to use the bait that they'll bite on (so to speak). They're good for fun and Harley rides but that's it; emotional connections don't happen.
Is your girlfriend hotttt? Have her hit me up then! Come on; I ain't getting any younger...:lmao:

No, thanks. I don't get into all the dysfunctional relationship game playing.

J

jaybeeztoo

You have to trap women.

Like women trap men. You meet a woman, and start going out, and she's low maintenance, and she'll do all kinds of freaky-deaky stuff when the lights are out, lets you go carousing around with your friends... and then you put a ring on her finger and... BAM! Instead of makeup and lingerie, you come to bed to a green-mask and fleece toe-to-neck nightgowns. All the acrobatics and slobbering stop, and you can forget going out to drink this weekend... but you're already trapped.

Here's what you do. Act like a "bad boy". Find a chick and ignore her. Get all condescending to her and NEVER do what she wants or call her. Maybe smack her around a little bit. Then when the bait has been taken, and the trap has slammed shut ... BAM! You turn into the worlds biggest gentleman. Buy her flowers and run her around town every night, and tell her how great her ass looks in those jeans.

She'll hate it, but by then it'll be too late.

Maybe she's just not that into you :shrug:

J

jaybeeztoo

You are absolutely correct! The worse I treated them in the past the more they wanted to hang around me.
They're sooo mis-wired upstairs. They all SAY that they want a man to respect and love them and not play games but they are such liars! Deep down I'm sure that's what they want but then they settle for SOOO much less. Check out a dating site and see. They all say the same things.
I've got them figured out and know how to deal with them but I'm just tired of playing that game. You have to act un-interested in them and they'll chase you around the world. You kiss up to them and they run.
Why did God have to give the :gossip: to them??!!! :jameo:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I think Toxick is having some fun with Italian (dunno i could be wrong).

I dont see it as Women are sluttier now days, but that women are coming into their own and have adopted the same attitude men have had for years. Some men are threatened by this, they have it in their heads women should be know the time because the clock is on the stove :killingme.

Its ok for a guy to joke with his pals about the latest conquest from the bar the other night, but its scandalous if a women does the same thing. In reality its no friggin different.
What do the words in red mean?
I told Toxick he was right. It DOES work. I've done it but I hate using that "game" on them.
And what kind of baloney is this? "It's scandalous if a woman does the same thing..." Have you ever listened to their conversation or seen their texting? It truly makes guys look like saints. Most women can cut steel with their words.
No, thanks. I don't get into all the dysfunctional relationship game playing.
:confused: All I asked was for you to tell me what your idea of normal is...:duh: :tap:
Funny movie!
Not into me???:jameo:
They should go in for therapy!:evil:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who the #### asked you.

Be quiet. The men are talking.

Admit it - it kinda turned you on when I said that just now.

Note to self... don't joke around with Bann any more.

Jeez.
Maybe you *were joking around. But, it's the Ladies Room, and you're going to use expletives (deleted or not) to tell me to shut up? (kidding or not)

I don't think so.

Toxick

Splat
Maybe you *were joking around. But, it's the Ladies Room, and you're going to use expletives (deleted or not) to tell me to shut up? (kidding or not)

I don't think so.

Well, I'm sorry. And you will not have to worry about whether I'm kidding around or not any more.