Are women too slutty?

Toxick

Splat
It's bad for a single guy like me because the women I meet are jaded and not looking for a real gentleman that will protect, respect and take care of them.

You have to trap women.

Like women trap men. You meet a woman, and start going out, and she's low maintenance, and she'll do all kinds of freaky-deaky stuff when the lights are out, lets you go carousing around with your friends... and then you put a ring on her finger and... BAM! Instead of makeup and lingerie, you come to bed to a green-mask and fleece toe-to-neck nightgowns. All the acrobatics and slobbering stop, and you can forget going out to drink this weekend... but you're already trapped.

Here's what you do. Act like a "bad boy". Find a chick and ignore her. Get all condescending to her and NEVER do what she wants or call her. Maybe smack her around a little bit. Then when the bait has been taken, and the trap has slammed shut ... BAM! You turn into the worlds biggest gentleman. Buy her flowers and run her around town every night, and tell her how great her ass looks in those jeans.

She'll hate it, but by then it'll be too late.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There is a definite difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. Aside from that being taught at home (hopefully) we also start teaching that in kindergarten, althouh it usually doesn't really sink in with children until about 4th grade.

This thread initially started because Geek posted a link to a very interesting article about Steve Harvey's new book. There are some of us out here who would like to see the comments in this thread sticking to the initial subject and not going off topic to "bash" people over the Internet. (Note: we also teach kids about that in school -- cyberbullying is a no-no. Guess some of you missed that lesson. That's okay -- luckily, you can google the topic and find out a lot of information about it.)

Back on topic -- thanks for posting this Geek! I found it very interesting and a wonderful springboard for discussion. Thanks for sharing it!

:clap:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You have to trap women.
Here's what you do. Act like a "bad boy". Find a chick and ignore her. Get all condescending to her and NEVER do what she wants or call her. Maybe smack her around a little bit. Then when the bait has been taken, and the trap has slammed shut ... BAM! You turn into the worlds biggest gentleman. Buy her flowers and run her around town every night, and tell her how great her ass looks in those jeans.

You are absolutely correct! The worse I treated them in the past the more they wanted to hang around me.
They're sooo mis-wired upstairs. They all SAY that they want a man to respect and love them and not play games but they are such liars! Deep down I'm sure that's what they want but then they settle for SOOO much less. Check out a dating site and see. They all say the same things.
I've got them figured out and know how to deal with them but I'm just tired of playing that game. You have to act un-interested in them and they'll chase you around the world. You kiss up to them and they run.
Why did God have to give the :gossip: to them??!!! :jameo:

tygrace

It is strange, but is true for the most part. I don't have the answer as to why. I believe that it has something to do with their role models for relationships while growing up. Any other suggestions women?

BTW Italian, who else would God :gossip: give it to??????? lol

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You have to trap women.

Like women trap men. You meet a woman, and start going out, and she's low maintenance, and she'll do all kinds of freaky-deaky stuff when the lights are out, lets you go carousing around with your friends... and then you put a ring on her finger and... BAM! Instead of makeup and lingerie, you come to bed to a green-mask and fleece toe-to-neck nightgowns. All the acrobatics and slobbering stop, and you can forget going out to drink this weekend... but you're already trapped.

You are absolutely correct! The worse I treated them in the past the more they wanted to hang around me.
They're sooo mis-wired upstairs. They all SAY that they want a man to respect and love them and not play games but they are such liars! Deep down I'm sure that's what they want but then they settle for SOOO much less. Check out a dating site and see. They all say the same things.
I've got them figured out and know how to deal with them but I'm just tired of playing that game. You have to act un-interested in them and they'll chase you around the world. You kiss up to them and they run.
Why did God have to give the :gossip: to them??!!! :jameo:

It is strange, but is true for the most part. I don't have the answer as to why. I believe that it has something to do with their role models for relationships while growing up. Any other suggestions women?

BTW Italian, who else would God :gossip: give it to??????? lol

What a load of hooey! :lol:

Easier to blame all those misguided women who don't know what they want rather then wondering why those are the women you are attracted to.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
You have to trap women.

:killingme Holla :killingme

4d2008

You have to trap women.

:clap: and :whistle:

Toxick

Splat

Easier to blame all those misguided women who don't know what they want rather then wondering why those are the women you are attracted to.

Who the #### asked you.

Be quiet. The men are talking.

Admit it - it kinda turned you on when I said that just now.

tes218

Heyyy! You stole my avatar...
Anyhow, Harvey's right but you can't change the way most women think. The more I hear about a gal staying with a guy who treats her bad, the more my point is proved. So many of you ladies think with your heart instead of your head and guys think with their little head instead of the other one.
Getting you to change your outlook in relationships will seldom happen. Sadly, many only learn by trial and error. By the time you do, you've had 3+ kids and are in need of anger management classes.
How many of you here have married & divorced, lived together, had kids out of wedlock but still stayed with the abusive guy, knowing that you should have left a lot sooner???? See?
It's bad for a single guy like me because the women I meet are jaded and not looking for a real gentleman that will protect, respect and take care of them.
They go after the BS artist, the pretty boy and the bad boy type who will only leave them holding the bag eventually.
Oh well...:shrug:

I think you're right, especially with younger women. I have found some of my friends getting tired of that game as they got a little older.

:gossip:I have a girlfriend who would love to find a guy that is a "real gentleman that would protect, respect and take care of her".

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The word is "than"...and it's not that I'm attracted to them, it's just what's available out there. They're all I meet lately.
Ok young lady, tell me what your idea of normal is and I'll see if I fit it. If I do, then the women are "misguided" and you owe me lunch, OK? :tap:
I think you're right, especially with younger women. I have found some of my friends getting tired of that game as they got a little older.
:gossip:I have a girlfriend who would love to find a guy that is a "real gentleman that would protect, respect and take care of her".
It IS mostly the younger ones and they're the ones I have to treat with cockyness. They're not used to gentlemen. They're used to bad boys and their "ways" so if I want to spend time with them (for fun, nothing else) I have to use the bait that they'll bite on (so to speak). They're good for fun and Harley rides but that's it; emotional connections don't happen.
Is your girlfriend hotttt? Have her hit me up then! Come on; I ain't getting any younger...:lmao:

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
I think Toxick is having some fun with Italian (dunno i could be wrong).

I dont see it as Women are sluttier now days, but that women are coming into their own and have adopted the same attitude men have had for years. Some men are threatened by this, they have it in their heads women should be know the time because the clock is on the stove :killingme.

Its ok for a guy to joke with his pals about the latest conquest from the bar the other night, but its scandalous if a women does the same thing. In reality its no friggin different.

:faint: WOW! I am glad to hear that from a male stand point, because in all reality it is the same thing, yet a woman gets called vulgar names for it. Though I have to say most men have a suave way about it, when some woman are really open and it does make them look like whores.