Are women too slutty?

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
uhhmmm i was messing around with you because u entered fight club and complained that there were naughty things being said

says the mpd. lets get a pic of u and see what everyone has to say

99% of women masturbate, its not a big deal

wow- and u were saying some pretty naughty things when u first started posting. i guess thats why no one respects you.

i actually have a very clode relationship with my Dad, he is awesome, ask any of the people here that have met him.

they arent that bad, just not perfect ;o)

:killingme and I want the respect of someone like you why?

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
when u first starting posting u said just as nasty things as i do. so if you are saying no one respects me, then no one respects you.

no, but im pretty sure i know who it is, and that pic would be an improvement :lol:

I don't think any of the comments I have made have been nearly as childish and disgusting as some of yours. And did I ever say no one respected you???

kelb

art imitating life
She has daddy issues, that's why she is doing an old guy like 4D.
My BB is 10 years older then me! NO daddy issues here either...

I don't think any of the comments I have made have been nearly as childish and disgusting as some of yours. And did I ever say no one respected you???

You laughing along and agreeing with with a bunch of MPDs on something this silly.. thats pretty childish.. I'm just sayin

KV... stop feeding the fire!

kvj21075

Meow

You laughing along and agreeing with with a bunch of MPDs on something this silly.. thats pretty childish.. I'm just sayin

i smoochied her :shrug:

u want smooch too????

:smooch: there you go :smooch: theres another!!!

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!

So what, now I can't laugh? Laughing isn't childish it's an expression of happiness! :cds: This thread is dead what a drag

tygrace

I have to say I agree, some things are better left unsaid, and it seems she says it all. Have woman no respect for themselves anymore?

And Heavy :killingme at your comment!

Are you kidding Hazel?? What about all the lesbian remarks you make?

Do you really think that there's much difference? If you do, then you're mistaken. Do not throw stones when you live in a glass house Hazel.

T

toppick08

:coffee:

Well, I was raised in a sophisticated kind of style.
Yeah, my taste in music and women drove my folks half wild.
Mom and Dad had a plan for me,
It was debutantes and er-symphonies,
But I like my music; I like my women wild.

Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Shoulda seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom,
When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom.
They said: "Well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid.
"That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig.
I said: "I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig."

Instrumental break.

I like 'em sweet, I like 'em with a heart of gold.
Yeah an' I like 'em brassy, I like 'em brazen and bold.
Well, they say that opposites attract, well, I don't agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me.
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Yeah, I like my women an' I like 'em on the trashy side.

[ More Confederate Railroad Lyrics ]

:lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
So what, now I can't laugh? Laughing isn't childish it's an expression of happiness! :cds: This thread is dead what a drag

There is a definite difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. Aside from that being taught at home (hopefully) we also start teaching that in kindergarten, althouh it usually doesn't really sink in with children until about 4th grade.

This thread initially started because Geek posted a link to a very interesting article about Steve Harvey's new book. There are some of us out here who would like to see the comments in this thread sticking to the initial subject and not going off topic to "bash" people over the Internet. (Note: we also teach kids about that in school -- cyberbullying is a no-no. Guess some of you missed that lesson. That's okay -- luckily, you can google the topic and find out a lot of information about it.)

Back on topic -- thanks for posting this Geek! I found it very interesting and a wonderful springboard for discussion. Thanks for sharing it!

Geek

There is a definite difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. Aside from that being taught at home (hopefully) we also start teaching that in kindergarten, althouh it usually doesn't really sink in with children until about 4th grade.

This thread initially started because Geek posted a link to a very interesting article about Steve Harvey's new book. There are some of us out here who would like to see the comments in this thread sticking to the initial subject and not going off topic to "bash" people over the Internet. (Note: we also teach kids about that in school -- cyberbullying is a no-no. Guess some of you missed that lesson. That's okay -- luckily, you can google the topic and find out a lot of information about it.)

Back on topic -- thanks for posting this Geek! I found it very interesting and a wonderful springboard for discussion. Thanks for sharing it!

You are welcome! I watched the episode on Oprah last night and Steve Harvey was a riot. And I think he has a point.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
He definitely is spot on in my opinion. Hopefully parents will share this with their kids.
Heyyy! You stole my avatar...
Anyhow, Harvey's right but you can't change the way most women think. The more I hear about a gal staying with a guy who treats her bad, the more my point is proved. So many of you ladies think with your heart instead of your head and guys think with their little head instead of the other one.
Getting you to change your outlook in relationships will seldom happen. Sadly, many only learn by trial and error. By the time you do, you've had 3+ kids and are in need of anger management classes.
How many of you here have married & divorced, lived together, had kids out of wedlock but still stayed with the abusive guy, knowing that you should have left a lot sooner???? See?
It's bad for a single guy like me because the women I meet are jaded and not looking for a real gentleman that will protect, respect and take care of them.
They go after the BS artist, the pretty boy and the bad boy type who will only leave them holding the bag eventually. Oh well...:shrug: