Are You A Veteran?

Are you a military veteran?

• Total voters

red_explorer

No I am not

I am not a veteran, but my father is, and I have thanked him since I understood what it meant.

My husband could not go into the military, so he always supported the military. He took care of their families on the homefront, so they wouldnt worry, and he was honored to do it.

Thank you to all the veterans out there. Whether you were drafted, or did it by choice, thank you! Thank you for your service, and for always protecting us!!

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I am not a veteran, but my father is, and I have thanked him since I understood what it meant.

My husband could not go into the military, so he always supported the military. He took care of their families on the homefront, so they wouldnt worry, and he was honored to do it.

Thank you to all the veterans out there. Whether you were drafted, or did it by choice, thank you! Thank you for your service, and for always protecting us!!

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Not a veteran but I have a huge list of veterans in our family:

Husband - Navy
Husband's grandfather, uncle, cousin - Army
My father, grandfather - Army
My brother is currently serving in the Air Force
One of our oldest and dearest friends - Marines

There's also my husband's former shipmates plus almost all of his current coworkers are also veterans.

From having been a military wife, I can safely say that any and all thanks are greatly appreciated more than we can ever express. It really does mean a great deal to know that we have that support and gratitude.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not a veteran but I have a huge list of veterans in our family:

:yay:

Same, here.

Father - Navy
Brother - Navy
Ex spouse - Navy
3 brothers in law - Navy
Maternal grandfather - Navy.

Thing 2 has wanted to go into the Navy since he was about 5 years old. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
From having been a military wife, I can safely say that any and all thanks are greatly appreciated more than we can ever express. It really does mean a great deal to know that we have that support and gratitude.

I totally agree! (Military brat or spouse for over half of my life)

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
USMC 1983-1992; USMCR (active reserve) 1992-1995; USAF Brat born and raised and darned proud of it! Proud Navy Wife of a retired Senior Chief; both of us still supporting the Navy & Marines!
Semper Fi