Are You A Veteran?

Are you a military veteran?

• Total voters

SoccerMom2

Im not a military brat but both my Grandfather were in the navy. Hubby was in the navy. I have over 100 friends that are in the military. I grew in Va Beach Va a military city. Pretty much everyone their is military or knows someone who is in the military. I love our country and all of our soldiers(military people). :buddies:

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Im not a military brat but both my Grandfather were in the navy. Hubby was in the navy. I have over 100 friends that are in the military. I grew in Va Beach Va a military city. Pretty much everyone their is military or knows someone who is in the military. I love our country and all of our soldiers. :buddies:

Don't forget the sailers, airman, etc.

GopherM

Darwin was right
USN 1967-1976 (VP Aircrew in P2V and P3B & C patrol planes)
Father USN Seabee during WWII and part of Korea
Brother USAF

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
USMC 1984-1992 CH-46 Helicopter Crew Chief. USS Iwo Jima/USS Guam/USS Nassau/USS Saipan. Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and various humanitarian aid missions. Served with 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade as a civilian UAV operator, April-October 2009, Operation Enduring Freedom, Camp Bastion Afghanistan.

oldman

Lobster Land
USN 1962-1982. Saw the inside of more bars worldwide than you could imagine and never drank a beer I didn't like.

craberta

Me Army, Hubby Navy, Our daughter and son inlaw Airforce. Hubbys family ancestors have been in every war since the French and Indian wars, they were pilgrims.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
I was in the Navy I was served on the USS Saipan LHA-2 from 1994 to 1997.

USMC 1984-1992 CH-46 Helicopter Crew Chief. USS Iwo Jima/USS Guam/USS Nassau/USS Saipan. Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and various humanitarian aid missions. Served with 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade as a civilian UAV operator, April-October 2009, Operation Enduring Freedom, Camp Bastion Afghanistan.

No way! I served on the USS Saipan for 6 mos. between June99-Dec99. OIF in 2005.

U.S. Marine Corp here....

Last edited:
E

EmptyTimCup

Army here.. 20 years..

I notice there is ONE more. Who would that be?

I just added one more to make 6 .... :buddies:

85-87 Ft Carson 1/12 Inf E co.
87-88 Camp Greaves, Korea. 1/506th CSC

Wifes Father server 43-45 in Europe then again in Korea ...

inherited some interesting souvenirs from WW II when he passed ....

must be the proximity to Pax. that would explain all the Navy and Marine pukes .....

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
No way! I served on the USS Saipan for 6 mos. between June99-Dec99. OIF in 2005.

U.S. Marine Corp here....

I was already out long before that. I did get on the Saipan during V-22 Shipboard testing in 98. Did a couple other tests before that as a civilain as well.