Are you a victim of "Date & Run"?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
morganj614 said:
I also have some wine for that cheese :lmao:

One time I didn't want to be mean, so I started a big fight and let him break it off. there are times when that is necessary. :elaine:

I like that idea. What topics lead to a big fight worthy of him breaking it off. :popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
MysticalMom said:
Well these two shouldn't be hard anyway. You are what... 5'4", 120lbs soaking wet? :shrug:

Your problem has been they run before they even get the date. (Kim) :lmao:

I'm telling ya...I see wedding bells for you and Pete. :razz:

:fixed: :biggrin:

morganj614

LexiGirl75 said:
I like that idea. What topics lead to a big fight worthy of him breaking it off. :popcorn:

This tactic is only necessary when you know they will keep after you if you are nice to them. Even if you try to break it off nicely, you know they will still cling, so you have to start a fight. This fight was very specific to our brief relationship so find something that you know will make him go away....far away. :popcorn:

Pandora

morganj614 said:
This tactic is only necessary when you know they will keep after you if you are nice to them. Even if you try to break it off nicely, you know they will still cling, so you have to start a fight. This fight was very specific to our brief relationship so find something that you know will make him go away....far away. :popcorn:

Is THAT what it is all about? :roflmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
morganj614 said:

Why not just tell him to get the eff away from you and don't come back :shrug:

Pandora

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Like a baby.

:killingme I was thinking more along the lines of a remote control or a book.

Oh, I gotta idea, tell them you want to get married, get tons of cats and have tons of babies. That should leave skid marks. :shrug:

onebdzee said:
Oh crap... Harely color wasn't on your original list. Forget about Pete. :ohwell:

BTW, I guess you missed his post where he said that "possible engagement" thread was setup for a April Fool's Day joke that never got off the ground.

onebdzee

off the shelf
kwillia said:
Oh crap... Harely color wasn't on your original list. Forget about Pete. :ohwell:

BTW, I guess you missed his post where he said that "possible engagement" thread was setup for a April Fool's Day joke that never got off the ground.

It never got off the ground :lmao:

I think it was dead and buried before he even started to post it :lmao: