Are you a victim of "Date & Run"?

morganj614

Lugnut said:
Watch it Aps, she thinks throwing knives to get a guy to leave is a GOOD idea. Though she was certainly pleasant at the BBQ...

:lmao:

Now did she throw a knife today? I bet she could if she needed to :razz: How wet did you guys get? :whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
morganj614 said:
Now did she throw a knife today? I bet she could if she needed to :razz: How wet did you guys get? :whistle:

Hey I said she was pleasant didn't I? :)

The ride home wasn't too bad. I had a cuff that was a little loose so I had rain blowing up to my elbow on one arm but aside from that I arrived dry.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
morganj614 said:
My left toes are wet. Guess I need another dose of mink oil on my boots.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Lugnut said:
Watch it Aps, she thinks throwing knives to get a guy to leave is a GOOD idea. Though she was certainly pleasant at the BBQ...

:lmao:

I only throw knives when I want him to leave and stay gone

and that is of course after I tell him to get the eff away from me and stay gone and he doesn't :yay:

I'm a very nice person....just don't piss me off :biggrin:

Glad to hear you all made it home safe and sound :howdy:

morganj614

onebdzee said:
I only throw knives when I want him to leave and stay gone
and that is of course after I tell him to get the eff away from me and stay gone and he doesn't :yay:
I'm a very nice person....just don't piss me off :biggrin:
Glad to hear you all made it home safe and sound :howdy:

:yikes: we need a knife throwing smilie :lol: this slow dial up is irking me. Catch up with y'all later. Today was nice :howdy: