Are you a victim of "Date & Run"?

Toxick

Splat
We used to call "Date and Run" a "One Night Stand".

These losers hanging around for three or four dates are milking it too much. Do it right: Hit it and quit it, the first time.

Dates are like the bus. 20 minutes later there's another one, and it's probably cleaner and fewer people have been on it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
LexiGirl75 said:
The case of the vanishing date...

After several seemingly perfect outings with a new date, you’re still giddy—not to mention a little relieved at the thought of taking down your online profile. But when the time comes for you to make more plans, the unthinkable happens: He vanishes. You don’t hear from him (or her, though our experts say this disappearing act is mainly a guy’s crime). And when you call or email, it’s radio silence. Half of you wants to file a missing person report, but your sensible side knows that you’ve been the victim of a Date & Run.

Unfortunately, being blown off by a date is completely common, and it usually has nothing to do with anything you did “wrong”—though that may not relieve the hurt and betrayal you feel. Here, to help Date & Run victims get a fresh perspective, we share the most common reasons guys pull disappearing acts.

full article here
Did Migtig write this article?

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
We used to call "Date and Run" a "One Night Stand".

These losers hanging around for three or four dates are milking it too much. Do it right: Hit it and quit it, the first time.

Dates are like the bus. 20 minutes later there's another one, and it's probably cleaner and fewer people have been on it.

I agree 100% :high5:

D

dems4me

Pete said:

:shrug: Personally, I think I'd prefer a one night stand opposed to something long term :shrug: Always have been that way :shrug: Is there a double standard on this or something :shrug: :frown: And when in doubt grill them up a steak :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
dems4me said:
:shrug: Personally, I think I'd prefer a one night stand opposed to something long term :shrug: Always have been that way :shrug: Is there a double standard on this or something :shrug: :frown:
The offer has now extended to Petekachu.:coffee:

D

dems4me

I did find this line slightly amusing in the second paragraph ...

"Unfortunately, being blown off by a date is completely common ..."

:jet:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
dems4me said:
:shrug: Personally, I think I'd prefer a one night stand opposed to something long term :shrug: Always have been that way :shrug: Is there a double standard on this or something :shrug: :frown: And when in doubt grill them up a steak :shrug:

Holy cow, sex AND a steak on the first date?

I'll be over in half an hour... :wink:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
You all are too young for this conversation. No one said anything about sex? That's a given if a guy/gal runs. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
LexiGirl75 said:
You all are too young for this conversation. No one said anything about sex? That's a given if a guy/gal runs. :lmao:

I didn't say anything about sex either:nono:

I just said I was going to trade(didn't say trade what :biggrin:)