Votes: 5 8.5%
  • not sure, but glad abortion wasn't an option

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kingpl2 said:
Are you aware there is absolutely no health regulations on any abortion facility in the state of Maryland.
There are inspections of veterinary hospitals but not of abortion facilities. It is not safe for the mother either. (of course she is not a "mother" unless she birth's the "growth" so I wonder why pro-choice people call her that?)

There are no inspections for cleanliness or anything of the kind protecting her.
Then that needs to change as well. Legalize it and regulate it. :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
kingpl2 said:
Are you aware there is absolutely no health regulations on any abortion facility in the state of Maryland.
There are inspections of veterinary hospitals but not of abortion facilities. It is not safe for the mother either. (of course she is not a "mother" unless she birth's the "growth" so I wonder why pro-choice people call her that?)

There are no inspections for cleanliness or anything of the kind protecting her.
If it came down to a hanger and the doctor who worked on The Joker's face in the first Batman or an abortion facility I'd take the abortion facility.:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kingpl2 said:
I don't think that's true but if it is, tough noogs for her. She should have thought about that when she took her pants off.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kingpl2 said:

Really? As I understand the laws of the State, an abortion clinic must comply with the same exact standards as any hospital or health care facility licensed to operate within the state and that an abortion can only be performed by a licensed doctor.

jaie

So happy!
vraiblonde said:
I checked your profile and did some math - your Mom is a few years younger than me, 38 or 39. So I'm travelling back in time to when I was in school and what happened with girls who got pregnant that young back then.

Abortion was legal before you were born but it was almost NEVER done, at least not where I grew up. The handful of girls in my high school that got pregnant all had their babies and not a single one of them got an abortion - they either raised the baby with parental help or adopted out.

Interesting how things have changed over the last generation.
My mom is 40.

MMDad

Lem Putt
kingpl2 said:
I ws planned before the dawn of creation!! Everyone was created on purpose ...it may have been against someone's intent but no one was created against God's intent - He created them. We only procreate He is the only author of life.

..Regarding too many people that nonsense has been pushed for over 40 years now and the pill was supposed to solve our society's problem. It has not it has only made matters worse. I invite everyone to hear a talk about the origin and purpose of planned parenthood and the legacy of Margaret Sangar here:

http://www.smclife.org/St Marys Rig...L -Planned Parenthood Origin and Purpose.mp3

Crawl back under your rock, idiot. All you do is alienate people.

MMDad

Lem Putt
kingpl2 said:

Liar.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I was an oops on the other end of the age scale. My parents were 40 and 44 and I was born. That was before people waited until they were that old to have kids. Dad thought he was real hot stuff. :lol:

I was an oops, my birth parents were in their 20's but living together and not married, they decided that they were not ready to be parents and put me up for adoption. I am so glad that my birth mom wanted a better life for me and that abortion was not an option for her.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I was an OOPS. My parents had run off and eloped in January and oops 10 months later I arrived. My oldest daughter was planned my others were oops's.

Angel

~*~*~
According to my Mom I was planned and worked out to be a result of Dad's birthday nookie... That second tibit was really too much info for me and ever since finding that out I've wished an SOS pad could erase that info.... My brothers were both unplanned. Thank God abortion was never a road my Mom would travel because I couldn't imagine life without my brothers.

D

dems4me

Angel said:
According to my Mom I was planned and worked out to be a result of Dad's birthday nookie... That second tibit was really too much info for me and ever since finding that out I've wished an SOS pad could erase that info.... My brothers were both unplanned. Thank God abortion was never a road my Mom would travel because I couldn't imagine life without my brothers.

I was an oops twice... once at conception, then again when mother tried to abort me via pill. She swears out to me to never believe it when I get pregnant to take a pill thinking it'll get rid of the baby...because it never worked for her in her case (which was me) :ohwell:
:lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
dems4me said:
I was an oops twice... once at conception, then again when mother tried to abort me via pill. She swears out to me to never believe it when I get pregnant to take a pill thinking it'll get rid of the baby...because it never worked for her in her case (which was me) :ohwell:
:lmao:

Dems WTH are you trying to say here!?! :confused:

I don't think I was an oops. Mom wanted 6, Dad wanted 0, so there are 3 of us. I was breach and expected to be DOA, but as you can see...

My chillins:
Girl was planned, born ~3 years after the wedding. Boy came along unexpectedly 9 years later, but abortion would never have been an option. I don't consider him an oops at all. He was meant to be, so I can see the world through his eyes every day.