Ask A Roses Dancer

Q

Queentree

Chainsaw Slayer said:
You better watch it or I'll cut ya down. Then you will have to change your name to queenstump

you better watch it b/c i will cut your long stump in half...

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
:bawl:
Buckets said:
You are sooo dumb........

Ask A Roses Dancer 12-21-2006 12:42 PM dimwit child

Ok here we go again. I guess me calling Pingrrr dumb called for red karma. You people are soooooo cool. This "Dimwit child" comment that I have recieved twice is so mature. I hope that makes you feel better about your insecurities. I imagine you must be a real loser. You are prob. A.) A real fat male scumbag perv who sits on your computer all day or B.) A dirty old women. Either way you can not except that the 20-30 year demographic is on this forum. I personally think if some of the dummies weren't on here, i.e Pingrrr, c-murda, chess, etc. the forum would be boring. I know a lot of people would agree. Also, I have never been nasty, rude, etc but yet I get red karma. Maybe I should start. Anyway I am starting to sound like a baby ...(poking fun at self for the slow people)....

So here's to you; no reason red karma giver....

Merry ####### Christmas

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Buckets said:
:bawl:

Ask A Roses Dancer 12-21-2006 12:42 PM dimwit child

Ok here we go again. I guess me calling Pingrrr dumb called for red karma. You people are soooooo cool. This "Dimwit child" comment that I have recieved twice is so mature. I hope that makes you feel better about your insecurities. I imagine you must be a real loser. You are prob. A.) A real fat male scumbag perv who sits on your computer all day or B.) A dirty old women. Either way you can not except that the 20-30 year demographic is on this forum. I personally think if some of the dummies weren't on here, i.e Pingrrr, c-murda, chess, etc. the forum would be boring. I know a lot of people would agree. Also, I have never been nasty, rude, etc but yet I get red karma. Maybe I should start. Anyway I am starting to sound like a baby ...(poking fun at self for the slow people)....

So here's to you; no reason red karma giver....

Merry ####### Christmas
I'm 22, so what does that mean? I'm not really here?! Oh the horror!!

J

juggy4805

Ehesef said:
:yeathat:
23 here and they seem to like me ok. Quit biatching.

I'm 25 but I don't think they like me because I'm chocolate. :ohwell:

:lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
juggy4805 said:
I'm 25 but I don't think they like me because I'm chocolate. :ohwell:
:lmao:
I swear I think you are my neighbor, well not really my neighbor, but near there about. Can I come borrow some sugar?

J

juggy4805

migtig said:
I swear I think you are my neighbor, well not really my neighbor, but near there about. Can I come borrow some sugar?

I'll buy you a bag if you come over. In what area do you stay?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
juggy4805 said:
Oh no, I'm far from there. I'm near Cedar Cove. Well where is Compton?
Leonardtown - I'm glad I didn't go running through the neighborhood yelling Hiya Juggy....:roflmao:

J

juggy4805

migtig said:
Leonardtown - I'm glad I didn't go running through the neighborhood yelling Hiya Juggy....:roflmao:

:lmao: You should try it anyway and see what happens.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
juggy4805 said:
:lmao: You should try it anyway and see what happens.
Actually all the folks in my neighborhood that I've meet have been way cool and very nice. I'm sure the man I thought might be you would be more than happy to lend me some sugar...and call him Juggy! :lmao:

J

juggy4805

migtig said:
Actually all the folks in my neighborhood that I've meet have been way cool and very nice. I'm sure the man I thought might be you would be more than happy to lend me some sugar...and call him Juggy! :lmao:

:yay: Oh yeah. Well you can come out to Cedar Cove and get some sugar from me. :blushing: