Ask A Roses Dancer

smoothmarine187

Heard Roses is having a Christmas special.....if you come in on Christmas day with a gift for one of the beautiful dancers......you can either receive VIP treatment in the Champagne room or enter the Dojo.......

Toxick

Splat
smoothmarine187 said:
Heard Roses is having a Christmas special.....if you come in on Christmas day with a gift for one of the beautiful dancers......you can either receive VIP treatment in the Champagne room or enter the Dojo.......

And goodbye appetite.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
smoothmarine187 said:

:doh: Dayum. So many places to go, so little time...I'll have to pass.

Chainsaw Slayer

smoothmarine187 said:
I was the one that gave him the name of Nucklesack originally. He used to like when he would pass out and then I would be over the top of him...punching my sack into his face.

I may have to check that place out. When I get back into town next week.

N

nitwhit3286

Chainsaw Slayer said:
I may have to check that place out. When I get back into town next week.

from what I have heard its best to not waste your time by going there...come to my place instead..hehe :lmao:

CrashTest

Floyd2004 said:
Anything is better than that...I dont think im ever going back :smack:

Don't blame you for not going back but at least it's good to see that your part-time income is going back into the local economy.

Floyd2004

-Void-
smoothmarine187 said:
Never going back? I don't think being passed out drunk in the back of my car constitutes going to Roses.

I told you all I wasnt going first thing of the night... :buttkick:

And Crash, Part time income? since when have I worked part time?

T

TeaBag Express

Floyd2004 said:
I told you all I wasnt going first thing of the night... :buttkick:

And Crash, Part time income? since when have I worked part time?

I think he is refering to the work you did for him.

CrashTest

smoothmarine187 said:
When are you finally going to go to Roses with us?

I drove by there last Saturday night and saw what looked like two female employees showing up for work. Ouch!!

Tell me next time you guys go. I'd have to find a place to hide my car. Couldn't let anyone see me parked there and my car's kinda easy to spot.

smoothmarine187

CrashTest said:
I drove by there last Saturday night and saw what looked like two female employees showing up for work. Ouch!!

Tell me next time you guys go. I'd have to find a place to hide my car. Couldn't let anyone see me parked there and my car's kinda easy to spot.

lol.....I'll be the designated driver.......I'll swing by and pick you up!

T

TeaBag Express

It will be interesting the next time we go. That one dancer really has it out for Chess.

S

star

If you jerks really want to ask a Roses dancer, here I am! and who is Chess? is that the #######?

smoothmarine187

lol.....I have a question........why don't you tell skeletor to get off his lazy ass and hire a Janitor! or better yet, why doesnt he clean up the piss........and why don't you guys hire some hot dancers, you may get a little more business!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
star said:
If you jerks really want to ask a Roses dancer, here I am! and who is Chess? is that the #######?
I feel you may have a lot of built up anger. Maybe you should talk to someone, it's not healthy