Ask A Roses Dancer

S

star

mv_princess said:
I feel you may have a lot of built up anger. Maybe you should talk to someone, it's not healthy

Maybe I will come to where you work and pee on your floor and watch you clean it up, how would you like that?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
star said:
Maybe I will come to where you work and pee on your floor and watch you clean it up, how would you like that?
If you can get here, go for it.

First of all you work in a dump. Clean it up people might not do that. Have respect for yourself. If they are there doing that what makes you want to go back? You could work at any local resturant and make $200. you just have to put your mind to it. But you know why do that, when its so easy to get naked.

S

star

smoothmarine187 said:
lol.....I have a question........why don't you tell skeletor to get off his lazy ass and hire a Janitor! or better yet, why doesnt he clean up the piss........and why don't you guys hire some hot dancers, you may get a little more business!

your an idiot, what kind of people go to a strip club and then pee all over the floor! We are slowly trying to earn the place more money, once we get more in, we well better the place and have more dancers.

Jameo

What?!
star said:
your an idiot, what kind of people go to a strip club and then pee all over the floor! We are slowly trying to earn the place more money, once we get more in, we well better the place and have more dancers.

That's funny :lmao: How long as the place been open? As long as I can remember that places has always been a dump.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Jameo said:
That's funny :lmao: How long as the place been open? As long as I can remember that places has always been a dump.
Since way before either of us were born. And I am significantly older than you.

T

TeaBag Express

Difrent types of bars draw different cowds. Here are a couple facts to think about

1. Roses has a reputation for being a dump and having sub par dancers
2. If it has a certain reputation there is a reason for this
3. Roses is normally not very busy, could there be a reason for this?

Richard Cranium

star said:
We are slowly trying to earn the place more money, once we get more in, we well better the place and have more dancers.

1) There's no way you guys are making money.
2) More dancers? Quality, not quantity.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Chainsaw Slayer said:
I'll tell you what if Roses brought a couple of stumps in and allowed free form cutting they would bring in a lot of business.

You are sooo dumb........