At this moment, I don't think my fury can be surpassed...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SmallTown
Funny, seeing how this thread was about her daughter not having the same thoughts as her.
Oh look - someone else wants a piece.

Actually, dear, the thread was about her daughter spewing anti-American nonsense that has no basis in fact, reality or history. If that happens to NOT be the way Kain thinks, oh well. It doesn't make it any less nonsensical.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: holy hell

Originally posted by Shakezula
or in need of spitting out whatever their parents want them to believe.

I sense some serious family resentment. Have you ever thought of counseling? :confused: :lol:

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
That's fine, except for they're not her own thoughts. They're some idiotic liberal psychotic mantra that she picked up somewhere. How you can tell is it's not based on any fact or history - the key signs of liberal brainwashing.

Why don't you go clean your room or something and let the grown-ups talk, hmmm?

"idiotic liberal psychotic mantra "

This. Was. So. Educational.

Thank you, 'grown up.'

valentino

Originally posted by Christy
Truth hurts doesn't it? :huggy:

Anyone ever tell you have a drinking problem? Just curious cause I am getting that vibe. May not be the facts, but just try to disprove it to me...not really that easy.

Shakezula

I sense a pattern here!!
I don't agree with some of you, so you must call me names and insult me.

Incredible. And you call yourselves 'grown ups'... WOW.
I didn't mean to usurp the thread with this BS nonsense.

But when a kid disagrees with something you feel *that* strongly about, you should have a discussion about it.
NO YELLING because that just puts people on the defensive, kids, adults, anyone. Talk about it, listen to his or her points, and then present your own. Show them articles, letters, the news, whatever. But don't get all upset just because you kid has a different opinion on something than you do. Don't make your kid feel stupid, they're "retards" and still have to learn after all, so educate them. Don't yell and scream and threaten them... geez.

Shakezula

Originally posted by valentino
Anyone ever tell you have a drinking problem? Just curious cause I am getting that vibe. May not be the facts, but just try to disprove it to me...not really that easy.

hey apparently i have family issues and i need counseling... go figure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by valentino
Anyone ever tell you have a drinking problem?
:lmao: THAT is the funniest thing anyone has EVER posted on these forums! If I had a prize, I'd give it to you.

You smarmy little liberal - you don't even know her yet, because she PRESUMES to disagree with you, that must mean she has a drinking problem.

:lmao:

They teach you that in lib school, Mohammad?

Christy

b*tch rocket
IBut when a kid disagrees with something you feel *that* strongly about, you should have a discussion about it.
NO YELLING because that just puts people on the defensive, kids, adults, anyone. Talk about it, listen to his or her points, and then present your own. Show them articles, letters, the news, whatever. But don't get all upset just because you kid has a different opinion on something than you do. Don't make your kid feel stupid, they're "retards" and still have to learn after all, so educate them. Don't yell and scream and threaten them... geez.

I never yell at my kids. I just beat them regularly with a belt. They get the point :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
II don't agree with some of you, so you must call me names and insult me.
Hey, don't act like an idiot and I won't call you one. :shrug:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Actually, if I were Kain, here's what I'd do.

I'd require my daughter to write a 3-page paper on why we should not be in Iraq, one that shows a logical thought processes and deductive reasoning.

I'll bet you she could not come up with enough "facts" to support her argument, and that the only support she could find would be quotes and misleading gibberish from the liberal side.

And when Kain gets this paper, she should prepare a counter-argument for her daughter to read, explaining why Kain disagrees with her, using, as I said before, logical thought processes and deductive reasoning, supported by facts.

I bet it would be easier for Kain to write her paper than for her daughter to write hers.

Shakezula

Originally posted by migtig
Hey Shaka Zulu - Ya got any young 'ens? I don't. Thru this forum I have learned I don't know squat about raising them either. Just trying to give you a head's up.

I guess if they disagree with me on something, i'm s'posed to get pissed.
But everyone on here is educating me so i'll learn.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by sleuth
Actually, if I were Kain, here's what I'd do.

I'd require my daughter to write a 3-page paper on why we should not be in Iraq, one that shows a logical thought processes and deductive reasoning.

I'll bet you she could not come up with enough "facts" to support her argument, and that the only support she could find would be quotes and misleading gibberish from the liberal side.

And when Kain gets this paper, she should prepare a counter-argument for her daughter to read, explaining why Kain disagrees with her, using, as I said before, logical thought processes and deductive reasoning, supported by facts.

I bet it would be easier for Kain to write her paper than for her daughter to write hers.

Oh, and if said daughter doesn't write the paper, grounded for a month for disobedience. :wink:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Vrai... have you thought about trying to sponsor an 'official' debate on the forums?

Let's find the best self-proclaimed Democrat writer on this forum. And the number one Republican writer on this forum, and have them duke it out in a thread that only they can post in.

eh.. :shrug: stupid idea...

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Oh look - someone else wants a piece.

Actually, dear, the thread was about her daughter spewing anti-American nonsense that has no basis in fact, reality or history. If that happens to NOT be the way Kain thinks, oh well. It doesn't make it any less nonsensical.

Interesting, I find it more unamerican to either tell someone else what to think, or to silence them. That is actually in the constitution, what Kain describes is not.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by SmallTown
Interesting, I find it more unamerican to either tell someone else what to think, or to silence them. That is actually in the constitution, what Kain describes is not.

ST, you're just being silly now. :duh:

It's the role of a parent to tell them what to think and silence them when they are being moronicas.

Me, personally, would not have gone psychotic on my kid over normal, adolescent retardation. But I would have most certainly would have told him/her that they were being stupid, and explained reality to them.