At what age

bcp

In My Opinion
how come women get to be cougars, and I have to be a pervert???

I see nothing wrong with a 50 year old man and a 20 year old girl

S

shiki

how come women get to be cougars, and I have to be a pervert???

I see nothing wrong with a 50 year old man and a 20 year old girl

As long as they enjoy each other's company I don't see anything wrong with it either.

bcp

In My Opinion
:lmao: Don't cry. :poorbaby:

I'm mid 40's and here's the way I see it.

We're at halftime in the game of life baby!! :yahoo:

realistically speaking,, you passed halftime somewhere in your mid 30s,,, You are in your third quarter.

S

shiki

I vote for at least 45. Right Mikey? :smack:

ditto.

A cougar hunts down the young bucks tho. What about us innocent old ladies that seem to get the attention whether we want it or not?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I don't know if there is an "Age" cause I've seen some older women who think and act like they are in their 20's. As for older men dating younger women, I wouldn't worry about it. I used to get dumped for older women. I personally can't see why a young man would dump a young girl for someone my age. I think it's kinda sick; flattering, but sick!!! I wouldn't want to date a guy in his 20's. I had enough problems with them when I was in my 20's. I just call it MID-LIFE CRISIS.

So... it's OK for a dude to date a younger chick, but if the genders are reversed, it's sick? :rolleyes:

:yeahthat: Some of us don't ask for their attentions, they just give it freely. :shrug:

Don't try to weasle out. :nono: you refuse to pounce on anything your age or older. :rolleyes: