At what age

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Cougar Women? Older Women Should Ignore The Age Gap And Have Fun

Urban Dictionary says 35+ (Interested in men 25 and younger).

The description 'Cougar Woman' infers a predatory mature woman (35-50+) who hunts, stalks, lusts after and imposes her attentions upon some innocent, inexperienced young male.

The traditional description for the older male who does likewise is, 'Sugar Daddy'

Given the definition...I'm not a cougar and quite frankly I'm glad. Only reason I'd "Hunt" is for the "kill". I have absolutely no interest or desire in some squirmy little 20 something year old boy unless he has pi##ed me off and then I'd have to hurt him!!!

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
So... it's OK for a dude to date a younger chick, but if the genders are reversed, it's sick? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's okay but the question was about a cougar. Women dating significantly younger men and I think it's kinda sick. Don't care to date guys that are "son" material.

K

Kain99

The thought of being with much younger men, scares me to death! I'd feel like a pedophile. Not even remotely a turn on.

Sorry... I'm a stick in the mud. :diva:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I understand now.:biggrin:

Umm, actually younger women are less likely to see through BS. They are also more likely to give it and play head games.

I'd be willing to bet Chain has a more meaningful long-term relationship with me than He has had with women His own age. I'm mature, I know what I want, I don't demand someone take care of me, I don't have unrealistic expectations, I'm honest and up front, and I don't play silly games.

For the record, I see Chain for who He is and don't limit Him by His age. He is a rare 24 year old in that He is educated, owns His own home, has custody and cares for his daughter by Himself, and holds down a good, well-paying full-time job. He's far more mature than some 40 year olds I know.

Btw, I don't see color either, do you have a problem with that too?

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Umm, actually younger women are less likely to see through BS. They are also more likely to give it and play head games.

I'd be willing to bet Chain has a more meaningful long-term relationship with me than He has had with women His own age. I'm mature, I know what I want, I don't demand someone take care of me, I don't have unrealistic expectations, I'm honest and up front, and I don't play silly games.

For the record, I see Chain for who He is and don't limit Him by His age. He is a rare 24 year old in that He is educated, owns His own home, has custody and cares for his daughter by Himself, and holds down a good, well-paying full-time job. He's far more mature than some 40 year olds I know.

Btw, I don't see color either, do you have a problem with that too?

Oh, so you are screwing him. I kinda thought so because your so busy coming to his defense that you don't have the guts to form your own thoughts and opinions. Does he have you so brainwashed or is that his penis talking that you don't have an opinion for yourself? As long as you constantly agree with Chain and come to his defense, your in good shape but if you don't, then YOU'RE screwed up and crazy. If that isn't CONTROL, I don't know what is!!! As much as he would like to think he is the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THAT IS RIGHT AND THE GREATEST THING SINCE STALE BREAD, he's NOT. OMG what a bunch of F..ing hypocrits!!!:lmao:

To be honest, I could give a rats A$$ about his home, a well paying job, education, his age, how many kids he has, how many cars he has or how much money he has in the bank because no matter how you slice it, he's still an A$$hole.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear your color blind!!! I don't have a problem seeing color!!

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Oh, so you are screwing him, I kinda thought so because your so busy coming to his defense that you don't have the guts to form your own opinion.

No, I'm coming to my defense. And yeah, I'm screwing him, we also happen to share our lives, hopes, and dreams too.

And what is wrong with you? Does he have you so brainwashed or is that his penis talking that you don't have an opinion for yourself? As long as you constantly agree with Chain, your in good shape but if you don't, then YOU'RE screwed up. Like he is the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THAT IS RIGHT AND THE GREATEST THING SINCE STALE BREAD? If that isn't CONTROL, I don't know what is!!!

I gave you my opinion, sorry if I don't agree with you and it's gotten your feathers ruffled. Trust me, I'm anything but Chain's "yes man"; we disagree on a few things and have interesting debates because of it. Do you think because I'm a 40 year old woman that I should automatically see things as you do? How very hardcore, no wonder you're alone and bitter; you're one tough broad. :yay:

OMG what a bunch of F..ing hypocrits!!!:lmao:

How so?

No doubt.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

:sigh: What fun is that? Nothin says lovin like good ole fashion head games followed by stalking and boiled bunny for dinner! :twitch:

:lol:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
No, I'm coming to my defense. And yeah, I'm screwing him, we also happen to share our lives, hopes, and dreams too.

I gave you my opinion, sorry if I don't agree with you and it's gotten your feathers ruffled. Trust me, I'm anything but Chain's "yes man"; we disagree on a few things and have interesting debates because of it. Do you think because I'm a 40 year old woman that I should automatically see things as you do? How very hardcore, no wonder you're alone and bitter; you're one tough broad. :yay:

How so?

No doubt.

I think there is a lot of head game playing going on here. First of all, I don't really care if you agree w/me or not. I just find it interesting that you come to Chains rescue almost constantly. I voice my thoughts and Chain certainly doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He has women issues too. You can read his stuff and he does nothing but bash women. In his feeble mind, women are all crazy, nut jobs, loons, worthless and especially if were not in agreement with him. Even if we are in agreement, he changes his tune and we're still nut jobs. I just think he's comical at times. You deal w/him, and thank god I don't have to. Just because he has someone or is involved doesn't make him any less a jaded.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I think there is a lot of head game playing going on here. First of all, I don't really care if you agree w/me or not. I just find it interesting that you come to Chains rescue almost constantly. I voice my thoughts and Chain certainly doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He has women issues too. You can read his stuff and he does nothing but bash women. In his feeble mind, women are all crazy, nut jobs, loons, worthless and especially if were not in agreement with him. Even if we are in agreement, he changes his tune and we're still nut jobs. I just think he's comical at times. You deal w/him, and thank god I don't have to. Just because he has someone or is involved doesn't make him any less a jaded.

Nailed me right on! :clap: Women are disgusting, vile creatures with no sense of humor that deserve nothing other than to be treated like the idiotic scum they are. :clap:

Seriously, I'm sorry God didn't gift you with a sense of humor, but instead gave you a big stick up your ass. Here, have a drink :cheers: maybe the karo I spiked it with will help you get that taken care of.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Oh, so you are screwing him. I kinda thought so because your so busy coming to his defense that you don't have the guts to form your own thoughts and opinions. Does he have you so brainwashed or is that his penis talking that you don't have an opinion for yourself? As long as you constantly agree with Chain and come to his defense, your in good shape but if you don't, then YOU'RE screwed up and crazy. If that isn't CONTROL, I don't know what is!!! As much as he would like to think he is the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THAT IS RIGHT AND THE GREATEST THING SINCE STALE BREAD, he's NOT. OMG what a bunch of F..ing hypocrits!!!:lmao:

To be honest, I could give a rats A$$ about his home, a well paying job, education, his age, how many kids he has, how many cars he has or how much money he has in the bank because no matter how you slice it, he's still an A$$hole.

If a female defends a male's perspective she must be sleeping with him? Wow! I had no idea I was missing out on so many opportunities and BTW I definitely know my own mind and speak for myself!

P.S. I think it speaks well of Chain's character also that he has custody of his daughter and has given her a stable home he works to provide and I think that with nothing physical between us at all!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
If a female defends a male's perspective she must be sleeping with him? Wow! I had no idea I was missing out on so many opportunities and BTW I definitely know my own mind and speak for myself!

P.S. I think it speaks well of Chain's character also that he has custody of his daughter and has given her a stable home he works to provide and I think that with nothing physical between us at all!

:blushing: Thanks.

Ihought that was called "robbing the craddle."

I thought that was called, "having a high cash flow." :confused:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Nailed me right on! :clap: Women are disgusting, vile creatures with no sense of humor that deserve nothing other than to be treated like the idiotic scum they are. :clap:

Seriously, I'm sorry God didn't gift you with a sense of humor, but instead gave you a big stick up your ass. Here, have a drink :cheers: maybe the karo I spiked it with will help you get that taken care of.

You know what? Your are so FULL OF SHIAT, I'm surprised it's just not OOZING out of your HEAD!! You honestly expect me to think that your verbal abuse is A JOKE? You are just a COMPLETE IDIOT. It's no wonder that I HATE MEN because IT'S AZZHOLES LIKE YOU that create BIATCHES like me. So you can take your fricking HAREM and have them bow down and :buttkiss: :smoochy: and :notworthy. Well, that isn't me AND will NEVER be me. And you better learn to ACCEPT THAT DIRTBAG. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER before that ever happens..TRUST ME!!!