At what age

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
You know what? Your are so FULL OF SHIAT, I'm surprised it's just not OOZING out of your HEAD!! You honestly expect me to think that your verbal abuse is A JOKE? You are just a COMPLETE IDIOT. It's no wonder that I HATE MEN because IT'S AZZHOLES LIKE YOU that create BIATCHES like me. So you can take your fricking HAREM and have them bow down and :buttkiss: :smoochy: and :notworthy. Well, that isn't me AND will NEVER be me. And you better learn to ACCEPT THAT DIRTBAG. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER before that ever happens..TRUST ME!!!

Does this mean that our date is canceled? :confused:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
If a female defends a male's perspective she must be sleeping with him? Wow! I had no idea I was missing out on so many opportunities and BTW I definitely know my own mind and speak for myself!

P.S. I think it speaks well of Chain's character also that he has custody of his daughter and has given her a stable home he works to provide and I think that with nothing physical between us at all!

As for you..... you obviously don't pay attention or are you just stupid? I'm guessing the latter!!! I don't recall stating anything about GOD'S BUTTERFLY in my post about Chain!!! I'm pretty damn certain I didn't refer to your mind or say anything pertaining to speaking for yourself. His character STINKS!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT his daughter, I DON'T CARE about the stability he provides for her because all I read is VERBAL ABUSE. If that is not what he is and only pretends, then HE REALLY NEEDS MENTAL HELP!! He's sporting around a MULTIPLE PERSONALITY and is obviously the one who is UNSTABLE AND :crazy:

BTW, you are too late because Radiant has already fessed up so the cat is out of the bag!!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
You know what? Your are so FULL OF SHIAT, I'm surprised it's just not OOZING out of your HEAD!! You honestly expect me to think that your verbal abuse is A JOKE? You are just a COMPLETE IDIOT. It's no wonder that I HATE MEN because IT'S AZZHOLES LIKE YOU that create BIATCHES like me. So you can take your fricking HAREM and have them bow down and :buttkiss: :smoochy: and :notworthy. Well, that isn't me AND will NEVER be me. And you better learn to ACCEPT THAT DIRTBAG. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER before that ever happens..TRUST ME!!!

Dayum!! :killingme: :popcorn:

As for you..... you obviously don't pay attention or are you just stupid? I'm guessing the latter!!! I don't recall stating anything about GOD'S BUTTERFLY in my post about Chain!!! I'm pretty damn certain I didn't refer to your mind or say anything pertaining to speaking for yourself. His character STINKS!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT his daughter, I DON'T CARE about the stability he provides for her because all I read is VERBAL ABUSE. If that is not what he is and only pretends, then HE REALLY NEEDS MENTAL HELP!! He's sporting around a MULTIPLE PERSONALITY and is obviously the one who is UNSTABLE AND :crazy:

BTW, you are too late because Radiant has already fessed up so the cat is out of the bag!!

Butterfly was just trying to make the point that you don't have to be sleeping with someone to agree with them. Damn girl, put a leash on your bitch. :lmao:

You're still kind of newbie aren't ya? That cat's been out of the bag a long time ago.

Here's a hint for you....don't take Chain so seriously, really. When you do you merely become fodder for amusement.

J

jjsmommy99

Umm, actually younger women are less likely to see through BS. They are also more likely to give it and play head games.

I'd be willing to bet Chain has a more meaningful long-term relationship with me than He has had with women His own age. I'm mature, I know what I want, I don't demand someone take care of me, I don't have unrealistic expectations, I'm honest and up front, and I don't play silly games.

For the record, I see Chain for who He is and don't limit Him by His age. He is a rare 24 year old in that He is educated, owns His own home, has custody and cares for his daughter by Himself, and holds down a good, well-paying full-time job. He's far more mature than some 40 year olds I know.

Btw, I don't see color either, do you have a problem with that too?

Of course he isn't going to take care of you. He's taking care of you. Can you say Mommy?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

You're an idiot.
I wish it was sad that you're so jaded on men but it's probably an asset to the rest of the population that you are.
Go fly a kite or something and relax, freak.

Toxick

Splat
His character STINKS!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT his daughter, I DON'T CARE about the stability he provides for her because all I read is VERBAL ABUSE. If that is not what he is and only pretends, then HE REALLY NEEDS MENTAL HELP!! He's sporting around a MULTIPLE PERSONALITY and is obviously the one who is UNSTABLE AND :crazy:

You're always so hostile. You need to hit the spa for a good back-rub and a facial.

I think a good facial will keep you from being so stressed out all the time.

J

jjsmommy99

If we count people who call me "Mom" I actually have 9 (but one calls me "hot momma" does that count?); they range anywhere from the age of 8 to 43! :bubble:

Yeah i know, it made me laugh too. :lol:

gross

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

I was making the point that you don't have to be sleeping with a man to agree with them. Do you honestly believe you know everything about somebody just by reading what they post on here? I've had my share (and I think more than my share!) of bad experiences with men - my ex husband was more than a little bit abusive in more ways than one and I have come across some serious players, but I haven't allowed that to make me the man hater you state you are. As a result I remarried last year to a great guy after 6 years of divorce and separation.
As an FYI - Nobody who knows me personally feels I am stupid - but if it makes you feel smarter to think so then have at it.

backagain39

The thought of being with much younger men, scares me to death! I'd feel like a pedophile. Not even remotely a turn on.

Sorry... I'm a stick in the mud. :diva:

I am with ya on this one.......I raised a son so what the hell do I want with another kid?????????

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Baby cakes, you're sportin the CRAZY CAT LADY disorder :lmao: